Going With Him, Again

For the first time in 3 days, things were finally at peace. Carina set the table for lunch as the boys walked in.

"Did you really have to do this?" Felix asked. "Of course! Now eat" she said, grabbing some forks and knives.

Carina had insisted on making lunch for them. She stayed stubborn even after the boys said no to it. Eventually, they had to give up.

Carina took a seat next to Victor, willingly. He immediately wrapped his arm around her waist.

"How will you eat if you have your arm around me silly?" she giggled. Victor's heart warmed at that laugh.

He smiled and said "You can feed me." Carina nodded as she picked up a piece of steak and brought it to his mouth.

The lunch went smoothly. They had some moments of laugh and many moments of Carina's cheeks flushing red.

Dylan and Felix wouldn't stop teasing about today morning's events.

Victor was unaffected by them. Carina however, was very much affected by the comments.

As she stood up to grab the plates, Victor grabbed her wrist. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Cleaning up" she smiled at him. He immediately stood up and pushed her back down on the chair.

"You cooked, we'll clean up" he said. "But –"

"It wasn't a request" Victor interrupted her. His intimidating gaze caused Carina to shut up and just sit there.

"Dylan, prepare the after-lunch drinks" Victor said as he headed to the sinks with the dirty dishes.

"What's after lunch drinks?" Carina asked.

"We have a habit of drinking fresh fruit smoothies after lunch" Dylan said as he opened the fridge to get some fruits out.

"I'm just gonna go use the restroom" Felix said, heading out the kitchen. Carina sat at the table tracing the design of the table cloth.

Her gaze roamed around the kitchen until they landed on Victor. He wore black jeans with a white shirt.

Victor paired it with a blue denim jacket. He had rolled the sleeves of the jacket up because he was washing the dishes.

The veins on his arms stood prominently. There were strands of his hair falling on his face as he looked down at the dishes he was washing.

Victor jerked his hand back to push the strands away. Carina's eyes went to his neck covered in the hickeys she had left on him this morning. She felt aroused looking at Victor.

But her little act of staring was broken when Victor's phone rang. It was kept on the table beside her.

"Who is it darling?" Victor asked. "It says unknown" Carina replied, looking at the phone. Victor sighed.

"It's probably those annoying insurance people. Tell them I don't want anything to do with them" Victor said.

Carina's eyes widened in horror. "I-I should tell them?" she asked, hoping she heard him wrong. But Victor hummed.

"C-can't you do it?" she asked, nervously playing with her fingers. Victor smirked.

He knew how scared Carina would get when talking to new people.

He turned around and Carina saw the evil mischievousness in his eyes.

"I would, but my hands are covered in water and soap" he said, showing her his hands. She looked at Dylan hopefully.