Three of Them

------------------------

Content Warning: Reverse Harem

------------------------

Carina struggled in Victor and Felix's holds as Dylan took dangerously long strides towards her. "Stop moving Carina" Victor demanded. 

The power and authority in his voice, made Carina feel weak at the knees. She stopped all movements at once.

"W-what are you d-doing?" she asked as Dylan grabbed the hem of her shirt. "Watch and you'll know" he said.

Carina watched as Dylan slowly, but sensually cut her dress in half. She felt her pussy drip at the sight.

She didn't know why, but it made her feel so aroused.

Dylan moved the scissor up to her sleeves so that they could get the dress completely off.

Soon enough, Carina stood there in just her bra and panties, the torn dress lying on the floor.

Felix released her hands as he pushed her to the ground. "Masturbate" was all he said. Carina looked at him with wide eyes.

"P-please d-don't" she said, feeling the heat creep up her cheeks. "Carina" Victor's voice came in a warning.

Hesitantly, Carina dragged her hand over her clit and added pressure to the spot through her panties.

"Move them to the side" Dylan said. She did as told and slowly rubbed circles over her bare clit.

Before she knew it, the pleasure started kicking in. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body completely fell to the floor.

The boys would be lying if they said the sight in front of them wasn't erotic.

Feeling their jeans get extremely tight for them, they decided it was enough.

Carina squeaked in surprise as Dylan lifted her and took her back to the dimly lit room.

"So wet" Dylan said as his hand traced Carina's outer folds. She squirmed in her place in Dylan's arms.

Carina's body bounced on the bed when Dylan threw her on it. "Sit up straight" he commanded. Carina did so without hesitation.

"Do you know how to suck a cock?" he asked her. "Yes sir" Carina's voice came out in a shaky whisper.

"Then do it" Dylan guided her hand to his pants. Taking the signal, Carina unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled down his boxers.

Her eyes widened in shock as she saw his length. Even though shorter than Victor's, Dylan was bigger than average.

"Go on babygirl" he encouraged her. Carina gently took his cock in her hand and started stroking it.

"Fuck Carina, faster" Dylan groaned out. She happily complied. "M-mouth" Dylan said as his hips involuntarily bucked into Carina's hands.

Slowly, bit by bit, Carina took him in his mouth. She was almost all the way through, but Dylan hit her throat before that.

Carina pulled back to catch her breath. But Dylan wasn't having it. Grabbing her hair, he harshly thrusted his cock back in her mouth.

Tears sprung out of Carina's eyes when he repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

"Shit!" Dylan cried out as his pace increased. Carina was sure she would have a sore throat tomorrow.

"Carina, I'm gonna cum. Is that okay?" Dylan asked. Victor had told him about Carina not liking to swallow, so he made sure to ask.

She hesitated before nodding. She felt Dylan release in the back of her throat.