Boyfriend

Carina's eyes fluttered open from the sunlight entering the room. She tried to turn the other way, only to realize the situation she was in.

"Victor" she mumbled when she felt him still inside her. She shook Victor's arm around her trying to wake him up.

But Victor just groaned and tightened his grip on her waist.

Carina didn't get her release last night. She wanted to cum so bad. And the feeling of Victor inside her didn't help at all.

"Victor please. You need to pull out" she said, slightly louder this time. "Why?" Victor groaned in his morning voice.

His raspy and deep morning voice was the sexiest sound Carina had ever heard. But this was not the time for such thoughts.

"Because I need to pee" she said. It was true. She did need to use the restroom.

But more than that, she needed him to pull out because the urge to just grind on him was growing bigger with every second.

Victor whined in annoyance but pulled away. He made sure to do it slowly so as to not hurt her.

Carina's body immediately felt empty as Victor pulled out. She got up and threw her legs over the edge of the bed.

Standing up was a difficult task. Her legs trembled like never before. But she did it.

Taking the support of walls, Carina slowly made her way to the bathroom and did her business.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She decided she would shower with Victor.

Carina's cheeks turned beetroot red as she stepped out. "S-sorry" she said, quickly running back inside and closing the door.

She heard Dylan chuckle before he knocked on the door. "You know we've done more than see you naked right?" he said.

Carina's cheeks flushed even more from embarrassment. "Come out Carina. It's fine" Felix said.

"N-no its okay. I'll s-stay here until you both leave" she said. "Come out Carina. You'll catch a cold in there" Victor's stern voice commanded.

Carina knew damn well that she could argue about this with Dylan and Felix, but not with Victor. Hesitantly, she opened the door.

"Can you at least pass me the t-towel?" she asked. Felix picked up the towel kept beside him and handed it to her.

She quickly muttered a small 'thank you' and wrapped herself in it.

"You know, if Victor hadn't already claimed you, I would fuck you until you couldn't walk" Dylan said as he traced her curves.

Carina blushed and found herself unable to look at him. But Victor smirked. "You would like that wouldn't you?" he said.

Carina looked at Victor in confusion. He got up from under the sheets exposing his naked body.

Carina bit her lip as her knees went wobbly. Victor slowly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before gently grabbing her jaw.

He pecked her lips before running his tongue on the hickey he left on her neck last night.

Carina moaned, feeling the need to have more. Her hips bucked into nothing as she desperately searched for friction.

But one slap on her ass from Victor and all her movements halted. His grip on her jaw tightened as he looked straight into her eyes.

"You would love to get fucked until you couldn't walk hm?" Victor said, lust clear in his eyes.