ch: 3 Stupid professor

Harry turned up in a random store. He quickly got out the store, but was surrounded by witches and wizards, that didn't look friendly. There was one with sour breath and only two teeth. "What are you doing 'ere?" Hagrid comes out of the blue, practically scooping Harry up and protecting him from the weirdos.

          Harry explained the situation, then went to the bookstore. It was crowded with people, all trying to take a picture and get their book signed by the same person. He announces to everyone that he was almost done with signing, until he saw Harry. He dragged Harry to the front and forced him to take pictures. 'This creep needs to get his hands off of me or-' Harry thought. 

          The man, named Gilderoy Lockhart, says, "When the Harry Potter walked in, he didn't know he was getting the full collection of signed, Magical Me books." He advertises himself a bit more then sends Harry on his way. Harry managed to keep from gouging his eyes out with his wand from the experience. 

          "I bet you loved that didn't you, Potter" Draco stormed down the stairs of the shop, trying to keep out his anger, Harry couldn't bother writing all summer but could make an appearance for the papers? Draco was pissed. He was very close to Harry, leering down at him, but a playful glint in his eyes, hoping that they were still friends. Harry - who was finally a Ravenclaw - grinned and was about to speak, to greet his old friend when Ron's little sister, Ginny spoke up.

          "Leave him alone" She glowered at the blond. Harry smirked and stuck his tongue out at Draco childishly, in which the blond shook his head, not even surprised about his raven haired friend's foolish tactics.

          "Got yourself a girlfriend, Potter" Malfoy teased him, Harry flushing slightly before giving him a playful glare. A little onwards, a man with a cane and long premium blond hair watched the interaction, smirking, his son with THE Harry Potter? If his lord were to see that, he would've been pleased, he was sure. 

          Harry and Draco shot more playful banter at each other until Draco's father came up behind him, spooking the little second year. "Now, now, Draco. Play nicely" Lucius' cold voice rang behind him. The boys looked at each other, baffled how the long haired man somehow appeared out of thin air, and making subtle jokes as he and Arthur Weasley had a quick 'chat'.

           "See you on the train" Draco whispered to Harry whilst he and his father were leaving.

            " See ya then" Harry whispered back, grinning.

I'm back, for real this time, I have just been plotting under my little rock. School is finally out, so I will be up at ungodly hours editing and posting for you viewers pleasures I assure

Q: WHAT IS ONE THING YOU ARE DOING THIS SUMMER? (OR WINTER, DEPENDING ON HEMISPHERES)

A: Going to Washington D.C.

go to bed, you have no reason to be up this late.