2. The Train

Harry had picked the first car that was empty. He was still in shock from what had happened on the platforms.

FLASHBACK~~~~~

Harry was looking around until his ears perked at the word 'muggles'. Hagrid had said that word meant non-wizard folk. He spun until he found a family of gingers with the same trolleys as he had, all packed with the strangest things.

Harry watched as three of them went straight through a platform wall. Harry gaped. He walked up to the woman and asked, "Uh, excuse me-?" she turned around looked at him, her face sweet and kind. "Um, how do you--" he pointed at the column, "do that?"

"Get to the platform?" the woman guessed, kind as Harry assumed. Harry nodded. "It's Ron's first time too, don't worry. All you have to do is run into the wall and you'll end up on the other side."

Harry did as he was told and ran. he ended up on a different platform. Platform 9 3/4. He had done it, and he was out of breath as he got onto the train.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~~~~~

          There was a knock on the door. It opened and turned out to be the kid from the station. "Can I sit? Everywhere else was full." he asked, sheepishly. Harry nodded, happy to make a friend, "Oh, by the way, I'm Ron Weasley."

          "Harry Potter." i reply. His mouth dropped. The two ended up talking about Harry, then Hogwarts, then Harry bought a bunch of sweets off the trolley when it came by, then a girl with brown hair, already in robes came to ask a very weird question. "A what?" the boys asked.

          "A toad. Some kid lost it and i agreed to help him-" She gasped. "You're Harry Potter! I've read about you. I am Hermione Granger. And who are you?" she asked Ron, her eyebrow arched slightly.

          "Ron Weasley." Ron said, his mouth full of chocolate. Hermione gave a look of disgust, before pointing out dirt on his nose, fixing Harry's glasses out of kindness so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable, the turned on her heel and left.

          'This aught to be interesting' Harry thought to himself, before gaping in awe with Ron at the castle and changing into their robes.