Chapter 13

TW: A little bit of abuse

We stayed the rest of the day in the same spot. Until late afternoon, we heard the door slam, guys yelling with excitement. The bathroom door opened, Ares. "Good girls" he chuckles

"Get up" We got up and out the bathtub, "Get out here" He points outside the bathroom, we listened.

"You are now our servants, whatever we need, you get, whatever we ask, you do, you will sleep in the bathtub, you will receive food, if you are obedient" we nod

"You with those two, you with the other two, and you with me" Great, of course I'm stuck with him.

"We have names"

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

I shake my head.

"But now that you mention it, names?"

"Anita"

"Maria"

"Valeria"

"Pretty names for pretty girls" he chuckled.

He sits down on a chair and stares at the others "What are you waiting for? go"

I was confused, they dragged Anita and Maria out of the room, we started to shout

"NOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

"Chill, they are right next door" He puts his hand on my shoulder, I cry

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" I run to the bathroom and lock the door, he starts to bang on the door. I start to sob hysterically, after a few minutes the banging stopped, I was a little worried, was he going to break the door down. But just sat down on the floor and realized how much my life went wrong in the last 12 hours.

Poor Riff, probably worried sick, and Bernardo, and Tony.

I wipe my tears and wash my face, I lay in the bathtub, hoping to wake up from this nightmare. But nope, this is real.

The following morning, I got up, washed my face, cleaned my dress off, unlock the bathroom door, peeked out and saw Ares in bed, awake.

"Do you need anything?"

"Finally you've come to your senses"

"Just some breakfast, go downstairs and get me some, someone's waiting for you outside the room" I nod, and I did as he told me, downstairs I bumped into my sister, but I had to go back upstairs, we separated when we got upstairs, I sat the food next to his nightstand, he was smiling "Thank you"

"Anything else?"

"no thank you"

Back to the bathroom I went, how would I get in contact with Riff? It's not like I can leave the hotel, nonetheless with bodyguards outside.

How.

I could try calling Valentina's, but I have to wait.