Chapter 11

When we got home, Maria was locked inside our room, when we got through the door she zoomed into our room. Which is understandable. Anita and I were standing by the door, knocking and telling her it's okay, "GET THEM OUT OF HERE" she shouted loudly, because of that we told them to go to Valentina's. They did, we told Maria and she got out after a few minutes, wondering if we were being truthful or not. 

She looked relieved "The last people I want to see are the people who set the trigger off"

"I thought you wanted to find them"

"Find them, not see them" she exclaimed in disgust

"What about, I love Tony omg I'm going to marry him" I mimic her.

"That was before all this" she waves her hands around her body.

"So, it was an accident"

"Hey stop it, she needs to rest" Anita took her to the master bedroom. 

Poor thing, I get it I mean what she went through was traumatizing, especially almost getting killed by your lover and brother, it's going to take some time. 

But that doesn't mean I can't be with mine.

So, due to the window being unbolted, by my rescuer Riff, just kidding, I rescued myself.

He showed up to my balcony the same night. 

"It's so good to be back, I missed my Jets, and well my bed of course"

I jokingly smack his arm

"And of course this pretty brave girl I have"

"You have?"

"Well I mean your mine right" 

"Woah slow down, I am not anybody's"

"Well until I ask the question"

"Question?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yeah so will you, Valeria Rosalie Flores, be my girlfriend?"

I've never told Riff my full name, impressive.

Back to that moment, did I want to be someone's, nonetheless my brother's enemy who is against my kind of people? a thief, a liar, a fighter, do I really want to be with someone like that?

"No"

"No?"

"No, I'm sorry" I get back inside my room, shut the window, closed the curtains.

I turn around and took a  deep breath "Good choice" I jump once I hear Anita's voice.

"Y-you-saw-"

"Yes, the whole thing"

"I'm proud of you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------