World Domain Arc Part 5

OF GRAVITY AND SAND
JACE VS HUNTER

Jago: The strange aura keeps disappearing and reappearing.

Mave: In case the aura belongs to one of the individuals, we keep trying to catch up.

Antonio: Welp. Let's hurry and find it. I feel like something about to go down with the others.

(THE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE)

Hunter points his hand towards Jace as a wave of sand goes towards Jace.

Jace jumps over the wave of sand as his hands glow with purple aura

Jace punches Hunter, causing him to become heavy and unable to move: GRAVITY CENTER!!!!.

Jace charges for another attack as Hunter secretly turns his body to sand.

Jace looks in shock as his hand goes through Hunter body.

Hunter grabs Jace's arm: Interesting technique, but I can tell u never fought people like me.

Hunter throws Jace through the mountain: Either leave and live or die fighting me.

Hunter looks towards the mountain as Jace picks it up.

Jace: Those are the wrong options, either you run away or you die from me crushing your ass with gravity.

Hunter: You can try it.

Jace shifts gravity direction, causing Hunter to fall towards him as he throws the mountain towards Hunter.

Hunter pulls out his sand sword, slicing the mountain to see Jace in front of him.

Jace punches Hunter towards the ground as he engulfs his hand with his aura.

Hunter looks up towards jace, who is falling towards him, charging up a gravity attack and creates a shield of hardened sand.

Jaces punches the ground, creating a crater below them.

Hunter wraps Jace up by the arm with sand holding him in the air.

Hunter points his sword towards Jace, pressing it against his neck.

Jace: Should I be scared of dirt now. Cause you suck at being terrifying.

Hunter: Now isn't the time for jokes.

Jace says seriously: Who said I was joking.

Hunter stumbled as the ground started to shake.

Jace breaks free from the sand hold, making Hunter shock.

Hunter: Full of tricks, aren't you

Jace says in a cocky tone: Those sand holds couldn't hold me anyway.

Hunter raises his hand as all the sand in the area flies around them.

Hunter yells in anger: LET'S SEE YOU ACT COCKY NOW!!!

Hunter hardens the sand as he launches the sand towards Jace.

Jace calmy walks through the sand and punches Hunter in the air.

Hunter: Okay, then takes this.

Hunter spins his arms in a circle, creating a sand tornado.

Jace covers his face to avoid sand getting in his eyes: Antonio Solar tornado was more dangerous than this shit.

Jace jumps into the tornado

Hunter: Don't know if you're brave or just stupid.

Hunter points his hand towards Jace as the sand tornado shoots out sand attacking Jace was from every direction knocking Jace towards the ground.