Planet Norma arc part 3

NORA AND THE NANOARMOR
                       WOMAN.

                  A NANO BATTLE.

Nora stares into the woman eyes as she creates her own nanosword.

Nora: Don't know where u got my Nanotech from but I'm taking my shit back.

Nora charges towards the woman as they clash swords.

The woman creates a nano gun as Nora jumps backwards.

The woman points her nano gun towards Nora as she fires a energy blast towards Nora.

Nora dodges the energy blasts as she creates a nano rope and throws it towards the woman arm.

The woman struggles as Nora pulls her closer to her.

Nora creates a nano gauntlet as she punches the woman towards the other side of the bridge.

Nora creates a nano minigun: takes this.

The woman creates two nanoblades as Nora fires the minigun towards her.

The woman slices through the bullets as she walks towards Nora.

As the woman reaches Nora, she places her palms on the gun and threw it out her hands.

Nora looks in shock as the woman grabs her by the throat.

Nora smiles as she drops three nano stun bombs below the woman stunning her.

The woman then look around to see Nora missing.

Nora yelled: HEY JACKASS!!!

The woman looked up to see Nora on top of the bridge.

Nora: You fight smoothly but as one of the creater of nanotech I can't let you roam freely with my stuff.

The woman creates a nanospear.

Nora: No words... can't talk.

The woman throws the spear towards Nora.

Nora catches the spear and stares at it: I remember making this at 16.

Nora throws the spear back at the woman causing her to fall towards the ground.

Nora jumps down towards her: I came here to grieve and ended up fighting someone who using my shit.

The woman looks towards Nora as she creates a nanosword.

Nora creates a nanoblade as she charges towards the woman.

The clashes creates a shockwave around the bridge.

The woman tosses Nora in the air as Nora creates two nano guns.

Nora fires towards the woman as she creates a energy shield blocking Nora attacks.

Nora creates a nano gauntlet and charges it up as she punches through the energy shield blasting the woman towards the other side of the bridge.

The woman creates two nano cannon as she fires them towards Nora.

Nora charges towards the woman as she grabs a energy cannonball and throws it towards one of the nano cannons destroying it.

The woman looks up as Nora jumps above her smashing the other nano cannon.

The woman creates two nano gauntlets and punches Nora towards the other side of the bridge.

The woman charges up her gauntlet as she charges up a Blast.

Nora looks towards the woman to see her charging up a Blast: you gotta be kidding me.