WORLD DOMAIN ARC PART 3

THE MYTHICAL MOTIVES

The Revelationals watch as Slia looks towards them.

Mave: Everyone stay calm

Antonio: Trying to be.

Sila: You all have entered my domain. Tell me why I shouldn't erase you all from existence.

Nora: We are trying to get back to our ship on the shore.

Sila: How you all come to arrive here.

The Revelationals looked at each other before answering.

Mave: We were in conflict with the group known as the Black Dragons.

Jago: Their leader came out of nowh ere and shot down our ship, and we crash landed here.

Sila looks intrigued as she hears their reasons:I see, it one after another with these celestials.

Sila: The others and I have been keeping balance for beyond centuries. But now we are having a problem that can change things.

Mave: Sila, if you don't mind me asking.
What you and the other mystical creatures' motives. And what is this problem you speak of.

Sila: Somewhere north of the cosmo, a portal leaking universal energy has opened with two individuals coming through.

Jago: What are up they up to.

Sila: No idea yet, so we sent Serpentine to investigate the problem.

Antonio: The planet eating snake is on the northern side of the cosmo.

Sila: We told Serpentine to be in his human form to avoid panic in the north.
This event is known as the world domain.

Nora says, confused: World domin?

Sila: Yes, when energy from another world enters another world, if the outside energy stays in the current world for too long, things will be bad.

Mave: Then we need to find these two individuals.

Nora: That is why the mythical creatures have been more active, to stop thus world domain.

Slia: That not all.

Antonio: There another problem?

Sila: One of the mythical creatures, the solar angel has gone missing.

The Revelationals looks concern

Sebastin: missing? Like Vanish?

Slia: No for while she been quiet for some time, but recently we all felt her present her anger. After the birth of the 13 mythical creature, she been keeping quiet for unknown reasons, but now we can hear her out there in the comso.

Antonio: I'm sure you all can figure it out. Based on what I heard, you guys are strong.

Slia looks towards the Revelationals as they look determined.

Mave: We gonna find these individuals and stop this world domain.

Nora: In the meantime, your mythical creature looks after each.

Antonio: If the solar angel shows herself, we can search together.

Sila smiled and shrink to her human form.

The Revelationals watch as the cosmic mermaid shrink to their size.

Sila: In this form, I can help carry you back to the surface without accidentally touching and erasing the humans. However, I move slower in this form, so please be patient with me.