WORLD DOMAIN ARC PART 6

HEROES OF DIFFERENT WORLDS
ANTONIO VERSUS KHAN

Antonio says, confused: Wolfborn? So you're a wolf.

Khan scratches his head: "Yea, but a half breed

Mave, Fate, and Jago arrived at the mountain village to see Antonio and Khan.

Mave: Nice work finding him Antonio where the others at.

Antonio says in a sad tone as he points toward the others: Nora Jace sebastin are fine... Tristan, however, is...

Mave, Fate, and Jago look towards the others to see Tristan full of holes.

Mave, Fate, and Jago say sadly.

Mave: Aw no

Jago: I'm sure he went out fighting

Fate: In... deed

Mave: What happened here, Antonio

Antonio: Uh well.

Khan points to Hunter: Like I told your friends here, ma'am. This man is sorta responsible.

Mave: I know of him. Hunter of the Fatal Fury. A group of celestials who willingly fight for peace and sometimes take work from the cosmic saints.

Khan: Cosmic saints that almost sound like the...

Mave cuts Khan off: Why would Hunter do this.

Khan places his hand on Hunter chest as yellow circles appear around him.

The Revelationals watched as the yellow circles grew and disappeared in an instant.

Antonio: What was that.

Khan: Okay, this is where I explain everything.

Khan: As far as I know and heard, y'all were looking for two people who enter this world, which is me and Teru, who I'm after.

Mave: And this Teru?

Khan: Is a physical manifestation of terror itself who was created in my world... obviously, but he is searching for something powerful here. I don't know what in this world that he needs or wants.

Khan: These fatal fury people you mentioned were brainwashed by Teru, which I ended Hunter's, freeing him with those yellow circles you guys saw me do a few minutes ago.

Antonio: So let me get this straight. This Teru came to our world searching for a powerful source of power.

Khan: Right though, I don't know what for yet.

Antonio: Right, right, and he came here, killed a bunch of celestials, and brainwashed the Fatal Fury for what.

Mave: The Fatal Fury probably mentioned the cosmic saints and cause Teru to brainwash them to get information.

Khan: Reasonable theory I can get behind. But listen, Teru is very dangerous, and since y'all don't know Teru like I do. I say just let me handle him. You guys and go mourn your friend and rest easy knowing that I can handle it.

The Revelationals looks towards Khan with a serious face.

Antonio: Are you telling us to leave this planet and let someone we just met handle someone who just killed our friend and hurt our allies.

Khan: Well, that does sound mess up, but are you guys sure you can handle such power.

Jago: I'm sure we can. It doesn't sit right as a warrior to let a young man handle this threat alone.

Fate: Agreed.

Mave: Especially if they are in our world hurting our friends.

Khan: I see, well then to prove you guys are capable as you say I would like one of you to fight with me.