World Domain Arc part 11

BATTLE IN SPACE

Teru sits in a chair as he watches the Fatal Fury pilot the ship.

Lucy walks up to Teru: Sir, what will you do when you reach the memorial box?

Teru: I'll bring this box to my world for my master to use.

Lucy: I see.

(Revelationals ship)

Nora: Before we fight, I made these nanotech suits for every human here.

Kareem: Thanks, Nora.

Lil Bran: This feels heavy, but I'll get used to it.

Nora: These nanotech suits are made similar to my nanotech body. These will help you withstand space zero gravity and dangerous freezing temperature.

Antonio: Thank Nora.

Mave: We're closing in on their ship, and it look like their near an asteroid belt. We can push them towards it, forcing them to stop setting the stage for us to top them.

The group nodded as they flied towards the Fatal Fury ship.

(By the asteroid belt)

Charlie: That asteroid belt is big. we'll have to go around, guys.

Kuhbarro: Agreed.

Lucy: Guys their appears to be a ship heading towards us.

The Fatal Fury looks closer to see the Revelationals ship coming towards them.

Mave: Nora fires the cannon and blasts them inside the asteroid belt.

Nora: On it.

Nora fires the cannon, knocking the Fatal Fury ship inside.

Charlie: Damn it. We're trapped inside.

Teru says angrily: GO KILL THEM ALL. STOP THEM.

The Fatal Fury jumps out the ship as they land on a rock facing the Revelationals ship.

Mave: Now or ever, guys.

The door opens as the group jumps out the ship facing the Fatal Fury.

Mave: Khan

Khan: Yea

Mave: I'll handle Teru. I'll need you to help with the Fatal Fury when they are out for the count. You free them from Teru control. Then we'll attack Teru together.

Khan: Got It.

Teru: Quite a lot of you. But no matter. We'll kill you all here.

The Fatal Fury charges up as the Revelationals charges towards them.

Antonio jumps towards kuhbarro as kuhbarro releases a barrage of lasers.

Antonio punches the lasers back towards Kuhbarro as kuhbarro falls off the asteroid.

Antonio swings his staff as it stretches towards kuhbarro, pulling him towards himself: Come on now, our round two can't start like this man.

Antonio punches kuhbarro through the asteroid as kuhbarro shoots a beam from his mouth.

As Antonio attempts to block. Kareem appears in front of him, blocking the blast with one hand.

Kareem: Nice staff Antonio. It suits you.

Antonio: Thanks, man.

Lil Bran appears in front of them: Less chat, here he comes.

The brothers looked towards kuhbarro, who was charging towards them.