PART 3 THE AWAKENING

(At the space station)

Mave: Okay, Nora, Antonio. We'll be waiting on the ship for yall return here.

Nora: We'll be back mave no problem

Antonio: I'mma consider this payback for attacking me.

Nora: That the spirit let go

Antonio and Nora drop off at the space station.

Antonio: Wow, this is big

Nora: admired it later Antonio let find Mac.

Antonio: Right.

As the two wonders around the station, they come cross a room of dead bodies.

Antonio: This just messed up

Nora: Agreed black dragons would kill people in any way possible.

Antonio: Then let hurry

Nora: Right.

As they are about to leave the room, they hear whispering from the room halls. They turn to see a man lying on the ground hurt unable to get up.

The man: it me Mac Harvey.

Both Nora and Antonio sighs of relief.

Antonio: thanks God at least someone alive

Nora: You ok, sir

Mac: god, no, those black dragons' punks terrorizing my crew upstairs

Nora: How do we get upstairs?

Mac: Go further down the hall and make a right.

Antonio: alright great let go Nora, race u

Nora: You're on, "she says as she zooms down the hall.

Antonio: ah great wait up

"Upstairs station"

Black dragons crew leader: What is the code to the box obtaining the crystal

Transportation crew man: I don't remember the code I swear, he's says while shivering.

Black dragon crew man 1: Just kill him he won't tell you anything.

Black dragons crew leader: he gonna tell me cause one way or not we getting that crystal.

Transportation crew man: I swear I really don't know, don't kill me, please.

Black dragons crew leader: yea, I think I'll go ahead and waste you scum.

Transportation crew man: No, please!!!

Nora burst through the walls

Black dragons crew man 1: crap it Nora of the Revelationals

Black dragon crew leader: DONT JUST STAND THERE KILL HER!!!!! he's yelled.

The black dragons fires towards Nora.

Nora: hmph, do better, she says as she creates two nanoblades slicing through the bullets

Antonio burst through the door: "Dang you fast, you should've... he sees her slicing bullets.

Antonio: Never mind.

Black dragons crew leader: THAT IT KILL HER WHATEVER IT TAKES, he's yelled.

Nora creates a nanosword.

Nora: DO BETTER THAN THAT!!! she yelled as she slice through the black dragons.

The black dragons laid on the floor knock out as Nora nanosword disappeared into thin air.