Planet Zamusu arc part 2

NORA VS XENRATH

The Revelationals looks at Nora as she goes into her stance

Nora creates two nanoblades: ready when you are.

Xenrath charges up as Nora charges towards him

Xenrath yells as he shakes the ground below Nora, causing her to lose her balance, falling towards the ground.

Nora says curiously: "The hell is that.

Xenrath: My abilities allow me to control the surface and anything connected to it.

Nora creates a nanosword as she stands up from the ground: this should be fun.

Nora runs towards xenrath as he breaks apart of the stage, throwing it at Nora.

Nora says as she slices through it: nice try.

Xenrath smiles as the destroy debris reconnects, hitting Nora from behind.

Nora: Oh, you gonna pay for that.

Xenrath: make me pay then

Nora charges as she creates two nano daggers.

Xenrath charges toward Nora as he turns the destroyed debris into a sword.

The two clashes destroying pieces of the stage

Xenrath: Your powers are unique. I'll give you that, but you're not beating me.

Nora says as she knocks xenrath back: watch me.

Nora turns her nano daggers into two nano guns, blasting xenrath toward the end of the stage.

Xenrath says aggressive: damn such firepower.

Xenrath looks up to see Nora in the air carrying a big nano war hammer.

Nora yells as she falls swinging the war hammer downwards: TAKE THIS!!!

xenrath creates a shield of the stage debris to block but was blasted way from the war hammer power.

Xenrath falls towards the ground as Nora lands, creating two nanoblades.

Nora: You're mine now.

The Revelationals watch the fight from the sidelines.

Antonio: she really going at it with xenrath.

Jago: agreed though both of them are actually not fighting with their full potential.

Antonio: What do you mean

Fate: With Nora nano tech creating abilities, she can create literally anything she thinks about not just weapons.

Jago: and xenrath abilities allow him to control surfaces of any kind and everything connected to it, put him in a city or whatever he a monster.

Antonio: Oh wow, that intense. I hope Nora finds a way to beat him.

The Revelationals watch as Nora charges towards Xenrath.

Xenrath yells as he raises the stage in the air: COME AT ME NOW!!!!!

Nora yells as she jumps up toward the stage: ALRIGHT STAY RIGHT THERE!!!!

Nora launches her way onto the stage to see xenrath surrounded by broken debris.

Xenrath turns the broken debris into a cannon

Nora: Uh oh

Xenrath: Since this stage is not as big as a city, there is only so much I can do with these debris

Xenrath blasts Nora off the stage with the cannon: good ridden.

Nora says while falling: I think I got a way to win this fight.

Nora creates a nano grappling hook, swinging it up towards the stage.

Xenrath looks up to see Nora in the air: impossible how you survived the cannon blast.

Nora: I feel bad for you. This stage is not harder than my nano, so you won't be able to get past it.

Xenrath yelled angerly: DAMN YOU I SHALL WIN!!!!

Xenrath turns half the stage into rubble.

Nora: I know what you're capable is, but sadly, this stage is not big enough for your full potential.

Xenrath yells as he's sends rubble and debris towards Nora

Nora creates a nanosword as she slices through the rubble and debris

Nora looks towards xenrath as he  creates another cannon.

Xenrath yells aggressively: THIS TIME YOUR DONE!!!

Nora creates a nano lasso as xenrath fire the cannon.

Nora grabs the blasted rubble, swinging it back towards xenrath

Xenrath creates a shield of debris blocking the rubble. Nice try.

Xenrath puts the shield down to see Nora face to face with a nano gauntlet.

Xenrath says before getting punch toward the ground: ah shit.

Nora disable her nano gauntlet as xenrath lands on the ground knocked out.

Fox: FIRST ROUND GOES TO NORA OF THE REVELATIONALS!!!!!

The crowd cheers as Nora waves towards them.

Nora: sorry xenrath it was fun, but the stage wasn't big enough for you to get creative with your abilities.

The stage falls back towards the ground.

Nora looks towards xenrath as she walks off the stage: let fight again some time.

Nora: walks towards the Revelationals who were clapping and cheering.

Antonio: Good job Nora that was a nice fight.

Nora: thanks though I wish he was able to use his full potential.

Fate: he still put up a decent fight, so give him that, at least.

Mave: Indeed, every warrior need certain conditions to be met to use their full capabilities.

Fox: NOW THAT FIRST MATCH WAS SOMETHING. THE STAGE EVEN GOT CAUGHT UP IN IT, NO WORRIES THOUGH,

Fox: Jade, come here.

Jade, a woman wearing a red dress, appears behind Fox.

Jade: Wow, didn't think the stage would be destroyed from the first fight.

Fox: Can u return it to it original form.

Jade: Sure, can sir Fox.

Jade flies towards the stage as the crowd's watches

Antonio: who she

Mave: one of the Demon maidens of planet thrill.

Jade: All right, simple enough.

Jade reassembled the stage in it original form.

Jade Flys back up to the pedestal

Jade: All done, sir Fox.

Fox: Thanks, my lady, now on with the next fight.

Fox: NEXT FIGHT, ANTONIO OF THE REVELATIONALS VERSUS KUHBARRO OF THE FATEL FURY.

Antonio looks toward Kuhbarro, who's wearing a red and blue jacket with white jeans walking on stage.

Antonio walks on stage to see kuhbarro in his stance, looking furious

Kuhbarro: I hope you're strong enough to last more than thirty seconds

Antonio goes in his stance as the yellow aura surrounds himself: I'm not weak, so get ready for some fun