Bonus Chapter- No Way Bruh

Epic had been teaching Riley the ways of science. She was certainly more... in tune with his job now and helped out wherever she could. Only lately, she hadn't been much help. Error had destroyed Epictale, and they had heen resetting operations in the Omega Timeline. On top of that, Riley had been pretty sick and sore lately. Epic didn't want her to overexert herself. "once the lab's up and running again, we'll see what's wrong and treat you properly. ok, bruh?" Epic kissed Riley's forehead softly, leaving her safely with CORE Frisk and Dream, who had helped them evacuate here.

♡♡♡

"So you are the human from another multiverse? It's nice to meet you, I'm CORE Frisk." Riley smiled and took their hand. "Riley. The pleasure is all mine." CORE tilted their head. "You already know me, but you introduce yourself as if you don't. I find this fascinating." She whined quietly, feeling sick again, but answered the question anyway. "It's common courtesy to introduce yourself, even if you already know each other through different means... I think." They nodded and pushed her towards the bathroom. "Makes sense. Now why don't you go take care of that." She sighed in slight relief. "Thank you, CORE..."

♡♡♡

Epic was cuddling Riley when she woke up. She didn't even remember falling asleep. "dream put you out." Riley looked up at Epic. "after you ate, he put you to sleep so you weren't suffering so much. said you were pretty upset." He rubbed your cheek softly. "why are you upset bruh?" Riley leaned into Epic with a sigh. "I'm upset that Error took away our home. Am also upset that I can't help with anything because I'm sick..." She understood the balance Error had to keep, but seeing it happen to Epictale had been terrible. "i know, i'm sorry... i just don't wanna push things and lose you or worse, riley. what if you're not sick at all, but pregnant? i don't wanna take chances until we know for sure..." She immediately looked down at where Epic was resting his hand on her abdomen and looked back at his face. "You think..?" His grin only widened as he pulled her closer. "the timeline would match, bruh." He winked, which honestly made it look like he was blinking since his scarred socket was always closed. Riley giggled. "what's so funny, bruh?"
"Nothing."
"bruh wanna know -"
"Nope."
"bruuuuuuuuh!!!"

♡♡♡

The construction on the new lab continued along with the maybe baby kicking Riley's butt. Whether it was a child or sickness, it was certainly keeping her occupied with fatigue and nausea with a bit of soreness and irritability thrown in. Poor Riley was having a bad time, but Epic always came to make it better. They would watch something in the evening, and Epic would pamper her with his affection. Sometimes, he would give her his jacket to snuggle up with and reassure her that the lab was almost done and they could figure out if she was pregnant or not.

♡♡♡

After the test, Alphys gave Riley a prescription of anti nausea pills and prenatal pills. "Just i-in case." She smiled at Riley. Epic cuddled into her for the millionth time, not that she was complaining. "Your results are in, dear!" Mettaton displayed the paper high, for everyone in the room to see. "what's it say bruh?!" Epic wanted to know, and so did Riley. "I'm I pregnant or not?" Mettaton grumbled about them not appreciating drama and went on with it. "Congratulations, you two, you are having a baby!" Riley giggled as Epic pulled her closer and kissed her. "told ya bruh~"