Alternate Ending- Sky High

Raven landed beside his house and set Riley down. "welcome home, riley." He opened the door to everyone in his house. Every. Single. One. Of his friends. Even Toriel came out of the Grove. Hell, even ASGORE was present. Toriel was currently going off on the king, Papyrus trying to hold Undyne back from kicking the ex-queen in the rear end. Alphys, Frisk, and Grillby were trying to talk her out of her aggressive actions. Mettaton was preening. Of course. "Aw, their all worried about you!" Riley jabbed playfully at Raven. He honestly didn't realize they all cared. Papyrus, Toriel, Frisk, and Grillby sure, but everyone else.. he was touched. "yeah.." The new voices caught everyone's attention. "SANS!" He was immediately scooped up by his bro. He hugged back. Undyne and Asgore zeroed in on Riley. "Uh.. hi.."
"Asgore, don't you dare!" Toriel snapped. Frisk looked like they wanted to greet Riley, but they were still on thin ice with Undyne themselves. "S-Sans!" Riley called as Undyne turned her soul green. The skeleton was quick to escape Papyrus and stand protectively in front of her, spreading his wings in a threatening manner.

♡♡♡

"Move, Sans. We need that soul." Sans pulled an arm out of his pocket, ready to activate his magic if needed. "make me, you're not touching riley." He replied lowly. "i suggest you not give me a reason to give you a b a d t i m e." Undyne honestly felt a bit intimidated, they all did. It must of broke her concentration, because arms encircled Raven's waist, making him blush a light blue. "You're adorable when your protective, you know that?" Riley was honestly glad though, she didn't want to know what would happen if she died. She didn't want to die. "r-riley.." He stuttered, wings folding slightly. "Yes Sans?" She was clearly enjoying this. He shivered. "You enjoy my suffering, don't you?" She gave an innocent smile. "I don't know what you're talking about. Anyways, now that Undyne isn't going to kill me.. hi, I'm Riley. Sans was kinda stuck on the surface with me for awhile, but we're back." She introduced without daring to leave from behind Sans. Frisk sympathized. They would leave Toriel. "I'm Frisk! Are you and Sans dating? I mean, I've never seen him like that before." They pointed out. Sans turned blue again. She knew just what to say.

♡♡♡

"Nope, we're married."
"WHAT!" Everyone screamed as Sans became a lightbulb with darkened sockets. Riley burst out laughing. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! We are together though." She wiped away a fake tear. "riley whhhhyyyyyy.." Sans groaned, hiding in his jacket. "Because it was funny." With everyone short circuited, she felt safe enough to move from Sans side. "Grillby, nice to meet you. And you Toriel. And Frisk. And Alphys. Undyne, Asgore. Mettaton." She took and shook each monster's hand in turn. "And of course, best for last, Papyrus." The albino beamed. "I'm quite a fan."
"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE A FAN?!" She nodded. "Indeed you do. Trust me when I say you have many fans out there." Riley smiled. She didn't know an Undertale fan that didn't like the perky skeleton. "You just got here and i already feel more embarrassed than i've ever felt in my life.." Sans sighed. "I'm sorry, what can I do to help?"
"stop joking around about that for one." She put a hand on her chest. "Scouts honor." He quirked a brow, but didn't question it. "and uh.. i'll get back to you on that." She hummed. "Ok."

♡♡♡

Everyone left after awhile, leaving Riley with the Skelebros. She and Papyrus worked together to cook lunch. It was great, actually. Riley always wondered if Papyrus cooking was good or bad.. then yet, she had made sure he hadn't added any... strange... ingredients. "so, i was thinking we could ask tori to get you wings, so you don't have to rely on me if i'm at work or something." Riley hadn't thought about that. "M-my own wings? I forgot Toriel could do that!"
"is that a yes?" She nodded. "Flying with you would be amazing." Another blue blush. "o-ok.. we'll go after lunch."

♡♡♡

Riley examined her new bright blue wings. They were Blue Jay wings, patterned with black and white markings. She looked excitedly at the monsters before her before running to test them out. "riley, wait!" Sans chased after her as her wings opened and she took flight. She seemed to be a natural, letting the wind help her maneuver. It didn't take long for Sans to join her. She took his hand in hers and they shared a smile. They say birds symbolize freedom. At that moment, Riley didn't think I could be more true. It was a wish come true.