Rest

Classic laughed. "yeah no." Riley groaned. "Why-"
"up pup pup. no is no. come on kid, let's get you cleaned up." He took her hand and shortcutted into the bathroom. "Classic-"
"we don't know what happened. you could be worse off than you look or feel. rest is the best medicine for ya." She huffed as he pulled peroxide and cotton swabs out of the cabinet. "heh heh.. listen, i'm not really good at this taking care of people shtick, my bro is. so if you could just throw me a bone and let me fix ya up, that'd be great." She hissed as he dabbed at the worst of the scrapes. "so what happened anyway? how'd you're tire pop?"
"I- I don't know.. everything was fine then poof my head's smashing into an airbag." Classic was examining her close. "hm.. any headaches?"
"Well yeah.. I faceplanted an airbag. Not fun."
"follow my finger, please." She did, slightly confused. "Why?"
"making sure you don't have a concussion. can you walk in a straight line?" He asked. "Only one way to find out." He watched you walk, there was a slight, concerning stagger. "feeling nauseous at all? blurred vision?" She shook her head. "minor bruising, your speech seems fine.. you show some signs, so i'm not taking any chances. let me know if you ever get dizzy or tired, or sick."
"Yes doctor."

♡♡♡

After fixing up her scrapes and bruises, he had TK keep an eye on Riley while he made something to eat. It was mind blowing. "Classic cooking.. that's a first." She said from the couch. "you're very important to us, riley. we worry." He replied. She was well aware of how important. She looked away blushing. "you ok?" TK asked worried. "Yeah-" She squeaked. "what's wrong?" He asked. "what happened?"
"Nothing, nothing!" Exept that five skeletons have fallen for her and she loves them back and she didn't know who to choose! Then there was TK who saw her as a mother. What was she supposed to choose? "uh.. i made spaghetti. ain't as good as my bro's but.. why does riley look like she's dying from the inside, out?"
"i don't know! she says there's nothing wrong, but obviously something is wrong!" TK gestured panickedly. "help!" And now TK was stressed. "I'm ok, really. My thoughts are just a mess right now. It's been an emotionally stressful couple of days.." Classic put down a couple plates. "then maybe it's time to unload. i hear it helps." He plopped down and passed TK a plate. Then gave Riley one. "therapy is in session."

♡♡♡

She stared dumbfoundedly at Classic. Therapy? "uh.. what was so stressful about the last few days?" He should've know this was going to get uncomfortably awkward fast. "you mean other than the bullies?" TK muttered. Classic was aware of the bullies. He heard TK and Raven's stories. "if it's more then the bullies, yeah. just.. talk. i'm gonna listen." She thought about how to go about this. He was involved, after all. "I heard an.. interesting.. conversation between Reaper and Alpha." They nodded and TK tasted the spaghetti. Shrugging, he took more. "It was about.. all of you." Classic sat up. "all of us?"
"And.. me." TK tilted his head while Classic pulled at the collar of his shirt. "uh.. w-what about you and us?" She had a feeling that he already knew. She glanced at the child in the room. "kid, can you see if i turned off the stove?"
"awe, but it was just getting good." He dashed off, hoping not to miss anything. "Reaper said you all.. love.. me.." She was a blushing mess. "And I don't know what to think, meeting you all was a blessing, and I-I don't want to ruin what we have and-"
"you're overthinking things. ya think i'm gonna be hurt if you choose or don't choose between one of us? it's your choice. let your soul lead you." He patted her head. "i think it's safe for you to rest now." She huffed again. "After that conversation? Sure."