A Different Perspective

Living with Riley for 3 months had really changed the skeletons perspectives. Living in a world of just humans, they kinda got a taste of how Frisk felt, being the only human in a world of monsters. Of course they still had each other, but still. It'll be quite the story to tell them when they return home. It wasn't going to be long. They just needed a few more componants. Riley stood outside, where she'd first met them. Just 3 months ago, her wish had come true. She'd found out that Undertale, the multiverse, was all real. Either tonight or tomorrow she'd go with one of the skeletons to begin a new life. She would have to choose who soon. She hoped the others wouldn't be upset by her choice. In some small way she'd miss this world, the new aus stemmed from the fandom, but nothing beat the real thing. Stars, she could meet the real Ink and Error! Dream and Nightmare! Blue, Carrot, Edge, and Red.. was Blue really innocent or not? Did he have relations with the Bad Sanses? Was Carrot a heavy smoker? Was he to overprotective of Blue? Was Edge really abusive? Did he really have that bad a relationship with Red? Was Red really a softy under all that rough exterior?

♡♡♡

Riley walked up the steps, pausing before she got to high up. "so should we set up a place to meet up and see each other? or maybe talk to ink about letting her come to counsel meetings?" TK asked. "yeah. it'd be nice to see her around if she doesn't choose me." Alpha agreed. "talking to ink will be the second thing i do." Classic stated. "second, bruh?" Epic asked. "what's the first?" Reaper asked. "squeeze the crap out of his pap of course. that's what i plan on doing when i get home." Raven replied. It went quiet and Riley could imagine the others agreeing on that being first priority. All but Alpha who was probably in a bout of depression now. They already knew? Classic must have told them.. She blushed. Which meant they also knew she was crushing back on them.. She tried to recover before ascending the rest of the way. "Hey guys, how's it going?" She asked, trying to sound casual. She failed. Most of them were Judges after all. "listening in, huh? it's gonna be a bit yet. need a few more componants from the hardware store."
"Let me come help!"

♡♡♡

Riley, Classic, and Epic all took the car to the hardware store. She even let the memelord drive.. under her careful eye, of course. Classic poked over from the middle. "neat car." You glanced at him quickly, trying to keep an eye on Epic and the road. "Not as neat as your brothers convertible. I'll never have the money for something like that." Epic snorted. "until your living with one of us, that is."
"I couldn't possibly take your money!"
"our. whoever you choose, it will be both of yours, technically." Classic pointed out. "I thought that was only for married couples? Either way, I'll make my own money." She insisted. They rolled their eyelights. Soon you made in to the store. The three of you went inside and Epic disappeared down a isle. "What am I looking for?"
"i'm going to get fuses, epic seems to have the hoses and metal sheets.. can you get the magnets and more drill bits?"
"Magnets?"
"i know it sounds kinda weird, but trust me when i say we need them. 4.76 mm drill bits and as strong of magnets as you can find."
"Ok." She was still a bit confused, but peeled away to find what they needed.

♡♡♡

Riley got the bits and working on magnets whe there was a scream. "What is that thing!?" One of the skeletons were found. She shoved as many magnets in her basket before running to find the boys. Epic was hanging upside down, foot trapped on a latter. His shirt and jacket had fallen, exposing his ribs and spine. Riley.. decided not to ask how this happened. It WAS Epic, after all. "help me, bruh.." She tried not to laugh. "I've got you." The onlookers watched her get close to him and climb the latter, wiggling his boot off so he could slip out, hopefully without to much damage. The thumbs up, told her that he was fine. "Here's your boot back, memelord." Classic slipped past the growing crowd laughing. "what did you do?!" Epic grinned, putting his boot on. "i got caught trying to bruh sheet metal." She shook her head. "Note to self, Epic and latter's don't mix." Classic laughed harder, then stopped ubruptly when the whispers started. Both glared at the crowd, grabbing their things and Riley's hand before teleporting. "... did we just steal?"
"won't be here long enough for you to get caught."

♡♡♡

The fuses were installed first, deep within the heart of the machine. Then the hoses, connecting everything together. After was the magnets. Four on every side, and the top. Finally the sheet metal was installed through the bits Riley'd gotten. "it's done.." Alpha looked the machine up and down. "we can go home.." TK whispered. "I.. I guess it's time for me to choose now, huh.." The skeletons looked to her. "the decision is yours, riley." Raven nodded. She looked around the room. "I choose..."

Next are the alternate endings. It may be awhile before I publish them, but you can choose to read whichever one you want or read them all. Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

-Kyran