Alternate Ending- TK's Mom

TK teleported Riley into his livingroom. "welcome home mom!" She looked around and soon TK was giving her a tour. "and this is the kitchen.." Riley and Gaster stared at one another, Papyrus and the other children seemed to have been pestering him. "uh.. let's show you the bedrooms.." He laughed nervously, ushering her out before Gaster could register that their was a human in his house. "He's going to kill me, isn't he?"
"not if i can help it." TK replied. "you're not from here, which means you're not our enemy. you also don't have to fight like my dad does and all of the other adults do. they can rest easy knowing someone's watching us."
"That someone being a human from a completely different multiverse while they are fighting humans. Kid, it's not going to be easy." His head drooped. "i know.." She sighed, crouching beside him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Chin up, Sans. I already knew it wasn't going to be easy. I came anyway for your and Papyrus' sake." She'd lifted his chin with her other hand, so he could face her. Both were smiling, filled with determination. "A completely different multiverse, huh?"

♡♡♡

TK jumped in front of Riley, eye activating. "How long have you been standing there?" Riley asked dubiously, regarding the parent skeleton wearily. He ignored her question. "While I was aware that Sans could jump across timelines, I was unaware that he could jump multiverses. Is that where my son has been all this time?" Riley nodded While TK explained. "something teleported me and other versions of myself to her multiverse were the aus are things created by humans. she took care of us and brought us home. her life wasn't good there so i took her with me for a better one." Gaster pinched the bridge of his nasal bone. "Sans.. you can't just bring random multiversal strangers with you.." He groaned. "To late, I'm here. I plan on watching the kids and keeping them out of trouble while everyone is off to fight." Riley inputed to the man who spoke in hands. Honestly this was a dream come true. She never met Gaster in the game, so meeting a version of him in real life? She was internally fangirling. "Stars.. what to do with you.."
"Introduce me to Pap?" Riley offered. "great idea!" Off she was dragged.

♡♡♡

"pap, undyne, alphys, toriel, asgore!" TK came running in, dragging Riley in behind him. "SANS!" Papyrus went running over to his brother who gave him a tight hug. The others were staring at Riley. "That's a..." Toriel trailed off. "H-human.." Alphys stuttered in fear. Asgore immediately moved to protect Toriel, Undyne doing the same with Alphys. "Don't worry, I'm a friendly human." She promised. "she plays the best games too! right riley?"
"I wouldn't call them the best.." She replied slightly bashful, rubbing the back of her neck. "but they are! really!" Why was TK such a sweetheart? "GAMES?"
"yeah, pap! like red light, green light."
"What's that?" Toriel asked. "Why don't we find out?" Riley offered. Again she found herself being pulled away, but that was ok because her wish came true.