Alternate Ending- Living with a Ghost

"welcome to alphatale... or what remains of it..." Riley immediately gave the depressed ghost a hug. "It's gonna be ok, Alpha." She reminded quickly. He hugged back quickly with a sigh. He couldn't help but have his grin widened just a tiny bit more though. "So if Alphatale Wiki was correct, your brother won against Infected, though it drove him crazy in the process."
"i'd.. rather not talk about it." Riley winced. "Sorry Alpha, just not in the mood to die today. I don't know if I'd end up a ghost or not since this isn't my original multiverse." She explained further. "honestly you'll probably never meet him anyway. he likes the mainframe. he's.. always there." Stars, the guy was depressed again. "How about you show me around..? Or we can do what you like to do?" She offered, not wanting to further depress him. He agreed. "yeah, why not.."

♡♡♡

Soon they were in some au or another drinking orange juice and eating pizza. "This wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He hummed, a distant look in his eyelights. "i wonder how ink is doing."
"Ink can see you?" He nodded, looking at Riley. "yeah, always has been able to."
"Maybe we should see him then. You can introduce me to him." She offered. Alpha nodded. "sure, i'll take you when we're done here." He took a bite of his pizza. "How does a ghost eat, nevermind the skeleton part." He shrugged equally confused. "i stopped trying to figure that illogical logic out years ago." He replied with a quiet laugh. "The world's shall never know." She replied, chuckling herself.

♡♡♡

"i have a question." Alpha said as they entered Ink's Doodle Sphere. "And I have an... answer.." She awed over the millions of papers. The au's codes. It was just.. wow. It was alot. "what's the omega timeline like?"
"You can't get in there?" He shook his head. "Well.. it's like any other timeline, but everyone from the other timelines can meet there. It's said to be a safe haven for people who've lost their aus." She explained best she could, but she'd never seen it either, so she really didn't know. "you're not wrong! you must be riley, classic was telling me about you."
"Ink, it's an honor." She held her hand out to the soulless artist. He took it and they shook hands. "alpha, it's been awhile!" Alpha nodded. "so it has.."
"It's a Wensday.." She offered to Ink who looked confused while Alpha looked a bit startled. She even knew about his dislike for Sundays and Wensdays, which shouldn't be a surprise to him, but it was. "o...k..?"
"He doesn't like those days, because he doesn't believe in God." (According to Alpha Sans Wiki, plz don't kill me.) "oh! oh?" Ink looked curious. "classic said you knew alot, but wow." She shrugged. "I've seen a lot, I've read alot, and I've wrote alot."
"you're a writer?" Ink asked. "of fanfiction."
"Alpha!"

♡♡♡

Eventually they left the Doodle Sphere as Riley was getting tired and Ink had Multiverse things to do. Alpha took her to Underswap, being one of the most passive aus, to rest. He had her meet the Swap bros, and ask for money to spend the night. Blueberry allowed it, of course, and now they were resting in the Snowed Inn. "Oh this bed is soft~" She murmured, snuggling into the duvet. Alpha simply watched her with a gentle smile. "Join meh!" She reached for his coat, pulling him onto the bed and snuggling into him. This was their wish come true.