Dropping By

It wasn't that hard to tell that Riley loved Undertale. From the characters to the aus, she just loved everything about it. Especially after the move. It was her great uncle's house. When he passed away, the place was given to her. Unfortunately she'd always had a hard time making friends. It seemed her only friends were the skeletons and monsters from the Fandom. While she in no way would call it a dying Fandom, nobody in this town followed it anymore and even called it stupid! She sighed and looked out the window, noticing the time. "Ah! The meteor showers about to start soon!" If.. if only the Sanses were here to watch it with her..

♡♡♡

She laid down a blanket upon the grass of the backyard. Riley sat down, looking up expectantly at the stars. The sky was so beautiful, it was no wonder the Sanses loved it so much. "I bet it's even more beautiful in Outertale.." Then the first comet flared across the sky. "Oh!" Make a wish. "I wish the Sanses were real.." I murmured.

♡♡♡

The meteor shower was beautiful. But like all good things, it ended. Riley got up and grabbed her blanket. She started to go back to the house to sleep for the night when a voice sounded behind her. "where are we?" It was a deep, baritone voice that commented. She whipped around. Six skeletons looked at one another, confused. Six.. very familiar.. skeletons. "No way.." They all turned to Riley. "hey human.. are we on the surface?" The one with a blue jacket, white shirt, black shorts, and pink slippers asked. "Yes." She replied to Classic. "what au are we in?" The crow like Sans wondered. He wore a blue shirt, black jacket and pants, and yellow goggles. "I.. don't know. I'm sorry." I replied to Raven. "i see.. thank you, human..." A Sans with a long white coat, a white shirt, black sweatpants with blue stripes, and faded pink shoes. A teal line ran down his right eye. "Of course. If you want you can stay here until we get a way back to your home?" She offered to Alpha and the others. "that sounds great, bruh!" He wore a black and purple trench coat with a half soul on the back, black fingerless gloves, black striped pants, and boots. "Its the least I can do.." She replied to Epic. It was her fault they were here.. "you're strange.. shouldn't you be freaking out at seeing a bunch of skeletons..?" A black clad Sans narrowed his eyes. "There'll be time for panic later, for now I just want to help." She could see why Reaper was skeptical, but she was definitely panicking on the inside. "well wait are we waiting for? i wanna see the inside." The youngest Sans started towards the door, hands in his blue jacket. Timekid had black shorts, blue shoes, black fingerless gloves, and blue goggles similar to Raven's yellow ones. "Right. Come along then."

♡♡♡

After Riley had the skeletons settle into the living room she went into the kitchen to grab refreshments. By that she meant she was having a complete freak out, out of the view of the others. "Holy crap! Holy crap, I have six Sanses in my living room! Is this a dream? Am I dreaming? Is this real!?" She paced and gripped her hair, because she really didn't know what was going on. Did that wish really bring them here? Was it her fault they were torn away from their Aus, their Papyrus'? Well Alpha was actually already dead, and didn't have a Papyrus, but still. "Oh my stars, what's going on!" Her head fell into her hands and she slid down the wall. "kinda figured you weren't handling this well." It was Classic, with the other five behind him. "let's get introductions out of the way, hm? an.. ice breaker of sorts. i'll even start." He came in so the others could too. "i'm classic. i'm the original of all the aus, and i love naps, puns, and ketchup. i have a little brother named papyrus." He finished and glanced to the others. TK stepped up and jabbed a thumb at himself. "i'm timekid, but people call me tk. i like playing with my friends and brother, helping others, and naps." He concluded. Epic took his place. "i'm epic, bruh. i love anime, science, and my bruh." Raven 'perched' himself on her counter. "i'm raven. i enjoy flying, protecting others, and spending time with frisk and my brother, crow." Alpha sighed. "alpha.. i like tea and cake.. i miss my brothers.."
"guess it's my turn now.. i'm reaper. there are very few things i like and many things i don't like."
"How.. informative.." She commented, trying not to laugh. "I'm Riley. I like.." Tell them? Don't tell them? Perhaps not tonight, this was overwhelming enough. "I like meeting new friends. I dislike bullies."

♡♡♡

"There are three bedrooms in this house. Mine and two guest bedrooms. If you want, I can sleep on the couch and you each can partner up and choose a bedroom. Sound ok?"
"kid.. none of us are taking your bedroom." So he was going to play it like that, huh? Well two could play at that game. "TK, Raven, you get my room. Classic, Epic, you get the room on the left. That leaves Alpha and Reaper to the room on the right. It's 2 in the morning and I'm exhausted, so let's get to bed now and I can give you a tour in the morning, ok?"
"i'm not taking your room, Ri-" She flopped comfortably on the couch face first. "Good night, guys." Could be heard through the fabric. She wasn't giving them a choice. Reaper and Alpha eventually drifted off, bidding everyone a good night. Then Epic. Raven took TK and carried him to the room for the night. Classic sighed. "alright. guess you win for the night.." He went to his assigned room.