A Chance Meeting forges Betel's Fire! The Infernites and The White Triceratops!

'People say that a wish is a dream your heart makes, that much is a given.

'... But how much would the world change when your wish does come true? At first, that's something even I didn't know. But when the world does change, there are some things that you can take back, but more often than not, there's things you can't take back, no matter how many times you try...'

A black dragon is staring down a horde of 27 Colorful giants, all of which were lead by a few specific colorful giants- A pair of Fire Golems, an orange snail with four legs, a yellow lion with 4 bolts of lightning above its eyes, 2 blue titans, a...

A black dragon is staring down a horde of 27 Colorful giants, all of which were lead by a few specific colorful giants- A pair of Fire Golems, an orange snail with four legs, a yellow lion with 4 bolts of lightning above its eyes, 2 blue titans, a slimy green squirrel-like creature and dragonfly,  a magical moth... Wasp... Dragon thing, and an Orange, Grey, and Black Bipedal Eastern dragon with a small red snake as its tongue. As these 28 creatures were having their standoff, clones of the dragon were eating away at small fragments of the world around them, leaving behind bits of a black void, the remains of the world seeming like broken glass, and slowly faded into small particles of light.

(A/N- Yes, it isn't exactly clear what the Wiztastics max is, I'm just going off what the Mixels Wiki says it's based on.)

"Look, I've been sayin' it for the past 1,000 years- You all can't beat the Nixel armada, let alone me. This world will be consumed and destroyed." The dragon snarled, blocking the incoming attacks of some of the colorful giants, even going as far as reflecting some of the attacks back at the ones who sent them at him, but far stronger. One of the red fire golems stood up, covered in scars and bruises, barely being able to remain stabilized. "Don't even try it, Infer-nots. You couldn't stop me earlier from evolving into this form." 

"Even if we Mixels die here protecting this world... At least we'll have gone down doing the right thing...!" The Fire titan said, the flames on the sides of its head burning like a wildfire, making what looked like a Knight's helmet shaped from flames, as the clones of the dragon had almost finished devouring the whole world. The original dragon scoffed. "That so, huh? Fine. Nixelkind has won this war already as is." It scoffed, as a blackish-purple sphere of flame began to form in its mouth, which began to grow bigger and bigger. "Gran... TrES!" 

 TrES!"