Part 22: Back for Blood.

fluff ❤️❤️🥰🥰
TW⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mentions of stabbing, dead body. Throwing up.
Taras POV
I pace back and forth nervously, "Where are they?!? Do you think they're okay??!!" I grab onto Amber who looks into my eyes. "Tara-Tara calm down, I'm sure that they're fine. They know what they're doing." Amber says, holding onto my arms as I bite my nails off nervously. "Yeah well- what if he comes back? What if he comes back for us, back for blood?!"
I stop biting my nails and look at Amber who seems to be thinking. "Then we'll run." She says confidently. Sam swings the door open and looks at the both of us. "They're in the hospital." She says, breathing heavily. "Your fucking joking." Sam shakes her head. "God- FUCK!" I kick a nearby bucket on the floor. "Hey- calm down." Amber rushes over to me as my heart rate on the monitor skyrockets. "You need to breathe Tar-" I break out of her arms. "No! That's not gonna fucking work this time Amber?!" I yell at her, she looks at me sympathetically. "Don't do that." I look into her eyes while mine are filled with tears. "He's not gonna fucking get you Tara, I won't let that happen." She walks closer to me. "When you didn't let it happen last time look what happened to the both of us." I say, pointing to our hospital IVS and wounds. "Sacrificing yourself doesn't do shit Amber?!" I breathe heavily. "Tara- I'm fucking serious, sit down." Amber yells at me. "I don't need to fucking sit down!" I yell back, "Guys stop!" Sam interferes. "We need to get out of this fucking hospital. That's what we need to do." I look at Amber and she looks away.

1 hour passes, the girls get discharged from the hospital and hop in Sams car.

"Fuck," Amber says, holding her stomach wounds. "Do you need help..?" I offer her a hand and she ignores it. "I'm fine." She says, she seems mad at me and I don't know why honestly. "Okay, buckle up guys. Chad and Mindy just got discharged too, we're going to their house." Sam says before closing her stupid window thing, it's sound proof and separates the driver from the passenger. She starts the car up and starts driving, I look over to Amber who's looking out the window. "Amber?" I say, scooting closer to her. "What." She says, coldly. "Please tell me what I did to upset you.." I say. Amber ignores me, still looking out the window. I can see her look at me through my reflection. "Please." I scoot closer. Amber turns to look at me, "I sacrificed myself for you, I got all these fucking scars over my body because of you. Then you say that it doesn't do shit. That made me fucking sad Tara." I look at her scars and then back up to her face. "I'm sorry.." She scoffs and looks away. "Amber I am sorry!" I furrow my eyebrows. "Whatever." She says, her voice all gloomy and shit. I breathe in and grab her face gently, pulling her into a deep kiss. She takes a while but she kisses me back passionately, she makes me fall onto my back and she crawls on top of me. She trails kisses down my ear to be collarbone, leaving small hickeys and love bites. I manage to sit up and she wraps her arms around me as she gently pushes me upon the other window. She pulls back and smiles, I smile back and blush. "I love you, Mon cherie ." She says to me, it makes me tense up and butterflies explode in my stomach. "I love you too." I say as we reposition ourselves. Amber lays her head on my shoulder, she attempts to falls asleep as I watch tiktok with my headphones on. I hear her snoring quietly and smile, soon falling asleep too. Sam stops a stoplight and opens her little privacy blind, looking at us to make sure that we're okay and taking a picture as well. She closes her blinds again and keeps driving. I wake up at 10:47 PM and gently shake Amber so she also wakes up. "hm..?" She says, squinting her eyes and yawning. "I was bored so I woke you up.." I say, looking into her eyes. "bitch." She says while smirking. I giggle and lay on her shoulder, she wraps her arm around me and holds me close to her. God how much I love he-. Sam breaks immediately and Amber holds me back from plunging forward. I pull up Sams blinds. "Sam what the fu-?!" Sam stares at something in horror. "What?" I say as she keeps staring. "Sam this isn't fucking-" I look forward and stare into the road as I see a lifeless mutilated body of Sams ex boyfriend on the ground. "What? Why are you guys staring?!" Amber asks as I see people rush to the scene, Amber gently pushes me out of the way and she sees the body. "Isn't that-?" Sam cuts her off, "Danny.." She says, still in shock. "What the hell.." Amber says as I gag and put my hand on my mouth. Amber notices this and takes action, she pulls out a bag. "Use this-" she gives it to me as I puke in it. "Good girl.." She rubs my back as I continue throwing up. Sam gets out of the car and looks at his body. "Danny.." She sheds a tear. "Ma'am please step back." One of the medics say. "He was my ex boyfriend!" She yells. All the bystanders turn their head to Sam, "I understand but you need to step back." She says, putting an arm infront of Sam as Sam hears whispers around her about her.
"She did it?"
"That's Billy Loomis' daughter?"
"She makes me want to throw up."
"I bet she did it."
Sam goes back into the car and drives off quickly after the paramedics clear the way. We drive behind the ambulance with Danny in it the whole time. "Sam-" I call out to her before she closes the blinds. Me and Amber look at each other, both concerned for my sister.

1040 words 🥰🥰
I'm gay but Danny is so hot omg.
I used Danny cause I didn't want to use that other mole rat

EWWWW🤮🤮🤮