Part 13: Friday.

We all sit there for a moment before paramedics come. They take us outside and wrap towels around us, inspecting some of our deep wounds. I see they take Sam inside of the van, with an oxygen mask and bandages all over her body. I look down at my hands and fidget with my fingers, I look over to Amber who waves at me while she's getting her stitches done. I smile slightly but I'm not happy, I'm terrified. Mindy comes over to me, they put her arm in a sling. She rubs my back and I rest my head on her shoulder. She sighs, "Fuck, how wrong could I be." She says, smirking slightly. I look up to her, "You didn't know." I say. She looks down to me and we meet eyes. "Well I should've." She says, sounding defeated. I look down and she grabs my hand tightly. I look at all the flashing lights and I get really anxious, I start to tremble slightly and Amber notices this.

                               Ambers Pov

I hop off the ambulance and go over to Tara, avoiding multiple news reporters. "Sorry, excuse me- ow?" I say as I push past people. She notices me come over to her and tries to hide her shaking. I look her in the eyes. "Breathe." I say as Tara struggles to breathe
She looks at me and tries to slow her breathing down. I get out her inhaler from my pocket and put it in her mouth, she inhales and exhales. I smile and kiss her on the cheek, I look over to Mindy who's raising her eyebrows up and down at us. "Ooh-LaLa" She says. I chuckle and Tara shushes her. I jump onto the van and sit next to Tara, holding her hand as she sighs. "6 kills..6 fucking kills." I look over to Tara who looks like she's about to burst. I let her lay on me and I hold her close to my chest. Mindy gets off the ambulance. "I'm gonna let you two be." She says as she walks over to Chad who's still thinking about Liv. "You guys good? No medical treatment or anything?" A paramedic asks us. "We're fine." I say, "just a little shooken." Tara sheds a tear. I wipe her tears away and help her off the van. The paramedic smiles and goes to the drivers seat, driving off with Sam in a stretcher. Tara frowns and hops over to her crutches the paramedics gave her, I help her over and we walk with Mindy and Chad into my house, sitting down. "So.." Mindy says, cutting into the silence. "What now." I say, Chad and Tara don't say anything while Mindy shrugs. I look over to my TV, watching the news. "Watch us be on that shit soon." Chad says, kicking a pillow that was on the floor. "I'm really sorry about Liv dude." I say, rubbing his shoulder. "It's whatever. Let's just find this fucker, that's all I care about." He says, going upstairs. I check my phone and notice it's Friday the 13th. Yippee.

520 words 😞
I'm unmotivated after that last chapter yall I'm sorry and I didn't know what to write so I just wrote the after math ☹️💀