Part 20: Always Home.

y'all I forgot to post yesterday I'm so sorry 💀
TW ⚠️⚠️ Stabbing, blood, bones, insides, gun, graphic description, major stabbing, intense knife scenes, shootings.

Gales POV
Ghostface jumps out of fucking nowhere and tries to stab me, I dodge his attack and run towards the hallway that Tara and Sam got attacked in. I run straight and soon hit a dead end, leaving me with no choice but to run back. I run back and take a left turn, almost tripping onto the carpet and disintegrating into ashes. "Fuck..Sid pick up." I say, repeatedly tapping my phone buttons. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WORK THIS THING?!" I yell as I throw my phone into a wall, I look at my phone which is on the ground face down. "Well shit." I say as I pick it up, looking at the damaged screen. I try to tap on it but cut myself, I click my tongue and look left and right before running left. I run until I fall to my knees out of breath. "Jesus fuck." I look at my phone.
1 missed calls
Unknown Caller ID
I pick up and put the phone to my ear.
"Playing hide and seek Gale?"
"Pretty much."
"Ah, well this time I'm seeking, not YOU! Maybe I'll be the one to write out your death in my own book.."
"We all know that's not gonna happen."
"Oh, but Gale. I am something else, truly."
"Yeah, your just another low life fucker with a different fuckass motive."
"Hm, is that what you think Gale? You think I can't CUT YOU UP IN A SECOND?"
"I don't know, can you catch me?"
"Maybe I can, people don't always stay young."
He hangs up the call and puts me in a headlock. I gasp and fall backwards into him, making him hit his head on the wall. He releases his grip on me and scratches his head before realizing I'm gone. He gets up quickly and runs around looking for me, I run as fast as I can and run into somebody. "Sidney?!" I look up. "He's in here with us." She says, holding her arm. "Yeah well I know that." Sidney holds her hand out from me to get up. I get up with her help and we both look around. "Why is this girls theater so humongous?" I say, "I don't know, but that doesn't matter right now we have to go." Sidney runs a certain direction and I follow after her. "Shit!" She yells. "What?!" I look at her, she seems to be looking around in her backpack. "My gun isn't in here Gale, I know I packed it too and it was in here when we got to the theater." She panicks and looks around in her bag. "You've gotta be joking me." I say as I hear gunshots. We both duck down and cover our heads. "WHY ARE WE COVERING OUR HEADS? WE HAVE TO MOVE!!" I grab Sidney's hand and we run in a circle, tracing back to the main theater room. "Fuck." She says as she looks at the ghostface approaching us. I go infront of Sidney and get in a stance. "I'm a big fan.." The ghostface says with his usual weird ass voice. "A big fan of what? The movies." Sidney pops out from behind me slightly. "No, I'm a big fan of you. I've always fantasized this moment. Slaughtering both of you, slitting your throats until all of your blood seeps out. Beautiful isn't it?" Ghosty says. "Uhm..for a psycho sure." I say. "So where's your partner?" Sidney asks. "They're..busy.." He says, walking towards us slowly. "Fire. I dare you." I say. "My pleasure.."
He fires the bullet and me and Sidney duck down, we hide behind seats as he relentlessly shoots at all of them, targeting us like Bambi. "ALWAYS GOTTA GO FOR THE HEAD HUH SIDNEY?!" He says, still shooting non stop. "Yeah, always gotta go for the head." I say as I jump up from behind him and jump on his head. He gasps and throws me off, crawling on top of me. "It's an honor." He says as he stabs me in the shoulder. I gasp loudly and hold my shoulder, looking into his eyes. I can identify the eyes very clearly. I know who it is..I know- He stabs me once more in the thigh, Sidney watches before doing something. She tackles the guy off of me and goes over to me, "ARE YOU OKAY?!" She asks, "Never been better." I say, choking on some of my blood. "Jesus fuck Gale.." She covers my wounds and puts pressure. "Sid..Sid..SID BEHIND YOU!" Ghostface stabs her in the back of her shoulder, hitting her on the head with the handle of the knife. "GOD- FUCK!" I yell. Ghosty looks at me and tilts his head, I try crawling away but he grabs me by my feet and drags me towards him. He stabs me in the left shoulder and I let out a blood curdling scream. He stabs me 6 times in the stomach and takes the mask off, "I fucking knew it was you." I say, looking up to them. "Yeah, I know that you knew. That's why I'm gonna have to do this to you Gale." They say, looking at me with passion in their eyes, I know that they enjoy this and that's what makes me sick. "Your sick." I say, smirking at them. "Oh I know Gale, but it's...it's like an addiction." They say as they point the knife to my throat. "You know.." They gently glide the knife across of my throat. "How about we do this traditionally?" They say, putting the mask back on, turning the voice changer on. "Thank god you put that mask on, I couldn't stand looking at you." I say. "Oh so you wanna fuck with me?" They say as they stab me hardly right where my rib cage is, I can feel them hammer into my bone and I scream loudly. "HOWS THAT?!" They say manically. "Your fucking crazy!!" I yell. "Crazy in love..You know, Dewey was also crazy in love." They say. "And Ghostface gutted that bitch from the inside out." I look up at them with tears in my eyes. "Fuck you!" I say, "Aww..don't be sorry." They point the knife to my cheek. "You two will soon get to see eachother anyways." They say, "Your a psycho." They stab me below my throat, then in the back. "How's that for psycho killer?" They say, my vision starts to go blurry as I hold my throat. "Cat got your tongue?" They pull out a second knife and stab me in my sides, I fall backwards and they crawl over me, getting close to my face and raising their knife.

"I'm always home."

1141 words 🤖
uhmmm....okay!