Part 11: Who?

2 days later.
I walk home to the hospital where the girl I fought with is as I can't bare to be with Sam, as soon as I arrive I check in.
"Who for?" The lady asks, "uhm.." I look at the note the principal gave me with her full name.
"Anika Kayoko." I say. The lady nods, "Mkay, what's your name?" I look around and back at her. "Tara Kayako.." I lie, my name doesn't fit her last name at all. "Okay, goto room 206, second floor. " i nod and take the elevator. I go down the hallway looking for 206, "201, 202, 203, 204, 205..oh, 206." I say to myself, I take a deep breath and put my hand on the knob. I open the door slowly and peak my head in to see Anika. I walk in slowly. "Uhm, hey." I say awkwardly. "Hey." She looks at me like I didn't totally fuck her up 2 days ago. "Sorry for um, you know, heh." I say uncomfortably. "Yeah it's okay, how's your nose?" She asks me. "It's fine, it's just bruised on the inside." I say. "Okay, okay." She replies. We both just stand there for a moment before her mom walks in. Her mom looks at me in disgust and I smile, trying to make things better. "Okay, I'll just.." I walk up to her desk and place the note on it, making my way outside. "Bye." I say on my way out, she waved and I close the door.
Awkward..

Amber😩🫶🏼🫶🏼

Hey, can you pick me up?

Yeah, wya.

The hospital

mkk

ty pook

ok

I smile at the texts and wait in the main lobby. 10 minutes later I see Ambers black SUV outside. I grab my purse and walk out, greeting her with a hug. "Hey, how did the visit go?" She asks. "It was awkward, can I stay at your place for the night?" She smiles, "Yeah sure, I'll make lunch for you." Amber says. I giggle and walk to her car with her, she opens the door for me and I sit down. "So..how is she?" Amber asks, I ignore her and look at Wes' messages, I really do miss him. "Tara?" She calls my name, I snap out of my zoning out. "Huh? Oh yeah she's okay." I say and put on a fake smile as Amber looks down at my phone. She sees the contact name and looks back at the road. I look up at her and turn my phone off, looking out of the window. I wonder if Anika even touched the note..

                                 Anika's Pov

An hour after my mom leave I look over to the note that Tara left on my desk, I stretch over to it and start reading it.

"To Anika,
  From Tara.
  Hi Anika, if you're reading this. I'm sorry for   
  reacting like that, that was completely wrong.
  But, please don't talk bad about me and
  Amber. I love her so much but not like that.
  And don't talk about my dead boyfriend, it's
  disrespectful and disgusting. But I hope we
   can be friends.

Love, Tara"

I set the note down and lay on my side, I reach for my phone and look at a missed call. I call the number again and they decline. Weird.

                              Ambers Pov

I look at Tara's phone and click my tongue, "Amber, is it bad for reread me and my DEAD boyfriends messages." Tara asks me. "No, I was just looking." I say. "Mmh, you look pissed." Tara smiles, but not happily. "Whatever, just forget about it." I say, keeping my eyes on the road. Tara scoffs and turns up the radio, which is playing "Detention" by Melanie Martinez. I can hear her humming softly and I tap my fingers on the wheel to the beat. We arrive at my house and we see the whole group there, staring at us when we walk in. "Uhm..what?" I say, completely confused. Mindy walks up to me and looks at me curiously, examining Tara too. "Okay guys, what the actual fuck is going on? Your scaring me." Tara says, I nod and look back at them. "4 killings, today." Liv says, Tara looks at me nervously. I look back at her then Liv. "Who?" I say. "Some dude named Chris, Isaac. The guy in Tara's biology class, her partner for the project." Liv says. I turn to Tara who looks scared beyond shit. "McKenna, Tara's kindergarten best friend.." Tara looks up to Liv, "What the fuck.." she says.

"And Anika."

764 words 😔😔
short chapter I'm sorry 😭😭😭😭
I know who the killers are and you don't 😏😏😏