Part 6: Mystery and Mischief.

"Okay, I called them." Amber says. Sam nods and Tara comes downstairs. "What now?" She says. "We wait." Sam says and pulls Tara into a side hug.
Mindy comes
Wes comes
Chad comes
Liv comes
"HOLY SHIT SAM??" Chad shouts. Sam laughs and gets swarmed by all of them. "Okay, okay that's enough." She laughs. Chad smiles. "We missed you!!" Mindy scoffs. "You only miss her because she let you wear Pokémon pajamas when we were younger." Mindy teases. Chad gives her a side eye. "Okay, guys...We all have something to tell you." Amber says seriously. "Hm? What is it Ambs." Liv says. "Tara got attacked..by some freak. We don't know who it was or..what it was, but it's pretty damn bad." Everybody looks over to Tara who's clinging onto Sam's arm. "What the hell? Are you okay??" Wes says, concerned. "She's fine." Amber puts a hand in front of Tara, signaling Wes to step back. "Dude, she's my girlfriend. I can get close to her if I want to." Wes says, clearly offended. "She doesn't wanna be fucking touched by you dude." Amber pushes Wes away. "Okay..!!" Chad breaks their little argument up. "Act your age." He says. Amber rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, standing in a bitchy stance. "Whatever, T are you okay?" Mindy asks, gently rubbing Tara's arm as Amber stares her down. Tara smiles, which is clearly a fake smile. "Yeah." Tara says as Amber goes to sit down on her couch. "Who is this bitch, why did he hurt you in the first place?" Liv asks. "I don't know.." Tara says. Looking over to Sam who has guilty written all over her face. Tara looks down. "Hey guys, what the hell?" Amber says as she turns up the news.
"Police say, that a man in a...mask killed 23 year old man, Hudson Rodriguez. Victims heard Hudson's blood curling screams before he was found in a bath tub..decapitated. Bystanders believe that this may be the doing of crazy Stab movie fans. But the real question is, is ghostface back?"
Amber turns the TV off and goes over to Tara who's breathing heavily. "Hey, let's get you upstairs okay?" Tara nods while gripping onto Ambers hand. They both go upstairs and leave the group downstairs. Wes looks mad. "What's wrong, Mad that she stole your girl?" Mindy asks. "Shut the fuck up Mindy." Wes says while getting closer to her. "Okay, Wes. She's my sister? And if you lay a single fucking finger on her I'll break your whole hand." Chad threatens Wes as he groans and goes upstairs.
                    (With Amber and Tara.)
"Hey, I'm sorry I shouldn't have freaked out on Wes or turned on the news." Amber says. "It's okay, the news thing was reasonable but please stop fighting with Wes all the time..it gives me a migraine." Tara says, Amber smiles and gently rubs her hand. "If he ever hurts you I'll kill him. Understand?" Tara nods and Amber pulls her into a hug. Tara rests her head on Ambers shoulder and closes her eyes, fitting into her neck perfectly..like the last piece of an 1000 piece puzzle. Tara sniffles into her sweater silently. Amber pulls away and wipes Tara's tears with her thumbs. They make deep eye contact and Tara blushes deeply, fireworks going off in her stomach. Amber leans in slowly. Tara stays still, until she stops Amber, "I'm sorry..I'm sorry, I can't do this. I can't cheat on Wes." She cries softly. Amber looks at her sadly. She leans back. "Okay. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She gets up to leave and Tara looks at her. "No wait-" Amber looks away from her but Tara swears she saw a tear she's. "It's okay, I can't be here right now. Im sorry Tara." Amber leaves and storms right past Wes, crying. Wes looks at her funny and knocks on Taras door. "Why is Amber crying?" He asks Tara. "It's..she..it's nothing." Tara says guilty. "You look sad, what's wrong?" Wes sits down next to her. "Nothing..just please go away." She says while shifting in her seat uncomfortably. "Why?" Wes says, dumbfounded. "Please just leave, I want to be alone." Tara says. Wes sighs and leaves the door, slamming it. Tara jumps slightly and curls up into a ball. Texting Amber.

                       Amber😍❤️❤️🤭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Amber?? Please respond.
Read 8:34 PM

Please Amber.
Read 8:53

Where are you?
Read 9:21

I love you.
Read 9:23

Leaving yall on a cliff hanger anywaysssss
757 words 🙋🏽‍♀️
I like this chapter 😍😍🤭