Part 12: Show and Tell.

TW⚠️⚠️😛 Blood, graphic descriptions, wlw kissing, knife, major death, passing out.

I look down to Tara who looks like she's about to shit her pants. "This fucker is counting up to something, he's after Tara." Mindy says while pulling out multiple newspapers from the late 1990s massacre. "It led up to Sidney, killing her mother Maureen, her best friend Tatum, and people close to her, Casey, Steve, The principal, and Kenny. Then the killer ended up being her boyfriend, Billy." Mindy looks straight at Sam. Sam looks away. "The killer has to be somebody close with T, or somebody obsessed." Mindy looks to me. I give her a glare. "Holy shit, we're going backwards." Chad says. "Exactly dingus. First they attacked the main meal, Tara. They killed her boyfriend, then people to get closer to her, Isaac, Chad. Her old best friend, McKenna. And, her 'enemy' Anika. It's completely the opposite way from the 1996 massacre. We're moving backwards guys, something horrible is gonna happen." Tara looks up to Mindy. "Am I gonna be okay..?" Tara says, trembling. "Rule two, anyone can die." Mindy says, crossing her arms and looking at all of us. Tara looks up to me and I rub her shoulder. "It's okay." I whisper. Mindy looks at me and gets up. "It's not okay, why do you think it's okay Amber? Are you the killer?" Mindy says, all up in my face. "What the hell? I've been with Tara during all these killings, except for Wes. Liv can back me up on that one though." I turn to Liv. "I can, we were playing monopoly the whole time." She says. I turn back to Mindy. "So Mindy. Random accusations, what if you're the killer?" I say. She looks at me with suspicion. "I make the lists, I wouldn't be dumb enough to fumble that hard." She backs away from me and sits next to Chad, crossing her arms. Sam gets in the middle of us all. "Okay, if the killers after Tara then maybe we should..take action? This fucker could come any second..and if we're defenseless that's a big problem." Sam interferes. Chad nods. "Yeah, or we could use my big strong muscles to mess his ass up." Chad says as he starts flexing. Tara laughs a little and I smile as Mindy slaps his back. Sam smiles. "Unfortunately muscles against blade isn't smart Chad." Chad groans and the whole group laughs. I go over to Liv and sit down next to her, Tara also doing the same but sitting next to me. "Game plan Mindy?" Sam says and points to Mindy. Mindy smiles and stands up. "Well we could lay out traps, while rewatching the stab movies I've noticed that most ghostfaces are clumsy since they can't see in their masks." Tara nods. "Okay, but what if they somehow avoid the traps?" Mindy points to Tara. "Good thought, but it that happens we all run. Don't try to be a hero, you'll end up dead in the end." Liv raises her eyebrows. "Okay then." I smile a little and stand up. "I'm gonna get water." I say as I walk over to the kitchen.

Mindys Pov

I watch Amber closely as she walks to the kitchen. She seems safe but I always keep my guard up, don't trust anybody. Tara also gets up and goes over to Sam, whispering something in her ear. Sisters working together to throw everyone off? Nah. I look over to Chad and Liv. I know Chad isn't the killer, he's too dumb and he wouldn't test me like that. But Liv is my number one suspect. Everything about her seems off, but who's her partner? Maybe it is Chad..nah. "Guys?!" Amber yells. I look over to the kitchens direction and quickly run over there. "What happ- oh my god." I look up to see blood splatters on the walls, painting out a sentence.

"Am I in your house? Or am I gonna be in your house..maybe my knife will be in your stomach by the time you all split up. Who's downstairs? Oh I wonder if you all can make it up there in time."

The wall reads, Tara clings onto Amber and I see Chad cling onto Liv. Sam and I look at eachother and run downstairs. The group follows behind and I look in every room. Nothing so far until we get to the last room. The theater room, which is the biggest room in the whole house. I look at everyone behind me and push open the door. I gag at the sight and hold my mouth. "Oh my fucking god." Amber says while covering Tara's eyes, Tara struggles to take Ambers hand off her eyes. I stare at the bodies hanging from the light projectors. I look at everyone. "Guys we have to-" I get cut off as lights flash on Tara, Amber takes her hands off Tara's eyes and grabs her hands. Tara squints as she looks into the light, covering some of it with her free hand. The projector flashes on and plays a video of Wes getting gutted by ghostface. I look up and shake my head, then back at Tara who drops to her knees and starts to hyperventilate. Amber rushed to hold her close and she searches for the extra inhaler in her pocket. "Where the fuck is it??!" She says as she struggles to grab it. Liv rushes over to help them. "Breathe Tara..okay, that's good, brea-" Liv stops talking as soon as she sees an object hit Ambers chest. Amber picks up the object, examining it. I go over to them and grab it. It's Tara's inhaler. The projectors flash off and the theater goes dark. "Guys?" Liv says, I can hear footsteps tapping, getting closer to us, I assume it's Liv. "Don't fucking move Liv." I whisper. "What's going on??" Tara whispers. "I don't know. But I know something bad is about to happen.." I say as I slowly crawl over to where I think Tara and Amber are. I touch their shoulder and whisper to them. "Okay guys, just stay-FUCK!!" I get stabbed in the shoulder and yell loudly. The lights flash on and I see ghostface standing before me, with a knife jabbed into my shoulder. I yank myself away from the knife and get up, starting to run . "RUN!" I hold my shoulder as I yell. We all split up and I run with Chad. "Mindy are you okay??" He says as he starts slowing down. "Yes I'm fine! Keep running!!" I yell. I stumble and trip on the own trap that I set. "God damnit- FUCK!" I yell as I try and regain my balance i look behind us and see nobody. I quickly pull Chad into a tiny area and stay close to him.