Part 5: "When you arent around, I sink into the ground."

yes I don't have a good chapter name so I'm using Melanie's lyrics
Tara's Pov:
I get ready excitedly and put on Ambers sweater with some baggy pants, and accessories.

yes I don't have a good chapter name so I'm using Melanie's lyrics                            Tara's Pov:I get ready excitedly and put on Ambers sweater with some baggy pants, and accessories

(Tara's outfit)
Once I get all my shit on i run into Amber, who has nothing but a towel on. "Oh- shit." I say, looking Amber up and down. "I'm- sorry, sorry." Amber smiles. "It's okay, I'm about to get ready. Can you wait downstairs?" I nod, "Yeah sure." I make my way downstairs and almost trip down the stairs. I sit on the couch and put it on Modern Family. Amber comes down the stairs, she looks beautiful in anything she wears. "Alright, let's go." She says. I get up from the couch and follow behind her, closing the door on my way out. "God it's hot." I say, shading my eyes from the sun. "Yeah, you probably should've chose something besides a sweater." Amber says while smiling. "Yeah but I wanted to wear your baggy clothes." I say, avoiding eye contact with Amber. Amber smiles and gently grabs my hand as we walk to her car. She opens the door for me and I plop onto the passengers seat. She then gets into the drivers seat and turns her keys, driving off. I look on my phone and see her messages with Wes, I blush slightly. "Did you write these?" I say, showing her my phone. She looks and smiles. "Yeah. But all jokes, no harm." I smile at her. I kinda wish she wasn't joking, I saw the one text where she said "I stole yo bitch" and it made me laugh. "Creepy, taking pictures of me in my sleep." I say, cheeky. "You looked adorable, I couldn't help myself." She says, I blush and hide my face by looking down. What the fuck is wrong with me? I would never cheat on Wes..Not with a girl. "Are we almost there?" Amber looks at her GPS. "5 minutes away." She says, I groan and look back at my phone.
                                   Sam 🐟
I'm getting on the plane rn.

Really? I thought u were coming tomorrow.

I want to get to you sooner so I can protect you.

Thanks, but I don't think it would happen again.

Well, we never know.

Yeah, your right

See you soon T.

☺️

"Is that Sam?" Amber asks. "Yeah, she's getting on her plane right now." I reply. "I thought she was coming tomorrow." I shrug. "Guess not." I smirk. Amber pulls into a parking lot. When she parks I open the door but she stops me. "Nope. I open it for you." She says. I roll my eyes playfully and smile, waiting for her to open the door. She opens the door and I step out. "M'lady." She says. "Thank you kind sir." I bow. We both burst out laughing and walk into Denny's. "Table for two?" The receptionist asks. "Yes please." Amber says as we get guided over to our table. The waitress passed out our menus and I look at what they have. "What do you want?" Amber looks at me. "Uhm...an Eggs Benedict sounds good." I say. Amber nods and orders. "One Eggs Benedict and The Belgium Waffle." The waitress nods and takes down our order. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I check my messages

Wes❤️❤️: Hey babe. Do you wanna go out today? 

Me: No can do, I'm out with my other bae.

Wes❤️❤️: WHAT??! Who!!?

Me: Attachment 1 Image

Wes❤️❤️: Bruh.

Me: LMAO I GOT YOU GOOD

Wes❤️❤️: die

Me: Almost did already lmao

I giggle and look up at Amber who looks sorta jealous. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, just thought about something." I look at her suspiciously. "Mk.." After about 20 minutes we get our food and I gobble that shit down while Amber takes her time. When we're both finished we leave the restaurant and get into Ambers car. The whole car ride is silent. Only music playing which is Melanie's new album. We get home and I pin Amber on the couch. She blushes deeply. "Care to tell me why your ignoring me?" I say. "Uh..Tara.." She says nervously. "Hm?" I look behind me and see my big sister behind me, she looks baffled. "Oh shit Sam. WAIT, SAM?" I run up to her and bear hug her. She hugs back. "I missed you, bug." I cry softly into her jacket. Amber watches the whole things and smiles. I swear I saw her shed a tear and she never cries. "I missed you too." My voice trembles. She pulls away from me and takes a good look at me. "God your so big. I might as well drop a brick on your head to stop you from growing." Sam says. I laugh a little bit and wipe my tears. Sam looks at Amber. "Hey Amber." Amber looks at her and smiles. "Hey." I look at the both of them. I can feel the tension and it's awkward as shit. "Can the group come over and see Sam?" I ask Amber. "Uhm, yeah sure why not." I smile and hug her. "Thanks, bae." I tease as I run up the stairs. Sam looks at her crazy. "Are you dating my sister?" She asks. "No, we like to joke around." Amber says. "Kay...well call the group i wanna talk to them about Tara." Sam says. Amber nods and invites the group over.

940 words 😇
I don't rlly like this chapter but it's whatever 😭
PLEASEEE BARE WITH ME IT GETS SOOO GOOD AFTER THIS I JUST WROTE CHAPTER 7 AND LMGMFMSJSJJS💀💀💀