Part 16: Back from the Dead.

TW⚠️⚠️ tiny bit of smut, hospital, GAAAY.

"Holy shit.." I run up to the paramedics and push through the news reporters, "Maam please move-"
"THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" I yell as I take my first look at her. "Amber..I'm so sorry. I'm so-" I feel a hand touch my cheek. "Don't cry for me T." She says weakly, slightly muffled since she has an oxygen mask on. I hold in all my tears and take her mask off, kissing her gently on the lips. I see the corners of her mouth curl into a smirk as I put her mask back on. "Carry her inside, she's took a lot of damage, we don't know if her body can handle it anymore." The paramedics carry her into the van. "Can I come?!" I yell, "She needs to be rushed to surgery maam, you can visit later."
"Wait-!" The paramedics shut the doors and drive off quickly. I stare at the van and look down. "You're injured, you also need treating." One of the medics say to me. "They aren't deep-" The nurse ignores me and takes my hand over to the stretcher. "Lay down hun." She says as I lay on the stretcher as she examines my wounds. "Your wounds are deep, we're gonna take you with Amber and contact family, okay?" She asks, i look up at her. "If I'm gonna be with Amber then I'm fine with it." I say, she smiles. "Okay, ANOTHER ONE HERE!" She says, pointing to me. They take me in and rush me to the er.

7 hours later.
I wake up from my 'nap' in a hospital bed, I sit up in a panic and see Ambers bed next to me, with her sleeping in it peacefully. The surgery went well, she's okay. I let out a deep sigh and fall back onto my pillow, in deep thought. For a second I hesitate before texting my sister.

Sammy🥰

"Sam?"

"Hm- Tara?"

"Thank god, are you okay??"

"Yeah, they just stitched up my arm and shit."

"Ah, I'm in the hospital."

"Oh, are you visiting?"

"Nah I almost died again lol."

"Holy shit, are you okay?"

"No"

"I'm sorry."

I look at the text and put my phone down, as soon as I set my phone down I see Amber looking at me. "Oh-! Shit, you scared me." I say as I jump. "Why are you in the hospital??" Amber says as she struggles to get out of bed, "Hey! Don't get out of bed, you need to heal." I say as I sit up and stop her. "It's worth it if I could get to feel you again." She says, walking over to me and falling in my arms. She looks up at me lovingly and I hold her close to my chest. "I thought you died." I say into her forehead as I stroke her hair and swoop it out of her face gently. "It would've been worth it, dying for you." Amber looks into my eyes. "Don't say that." I look down at her as she stretches up to grab my face and kiss me gently. I tumble over and she crawls on top of me, I grab the back of her head gently and she bites my lip gently. I moan softly as she starts to trail kisses down to my collarbone, sucking on the little sensitive spots as she makes her way. I feel her cold breath on my warm skin. Her cold hands.. touching my body to make electric sparks fire in my body is perfect. "Amber~" I let out, she giggles and smirks mischievously. "What do you need baby..?" She whispers into my ear as she nibbles on it softly. "Mfh~ just..do it-" I whine. "As you wish." Amber says, as soon as she gets to my lower area my phone vibrates. I groan loudly and pick up my phone, looking at the message. Amber looks up at it with me. "What the fuck." I say as it shows a picture of me and Amber just a second ago, it looks like somebody took it from the window. I march over to the window and look out. "T- be careful." She says. "I'm fine." I say as I step away. "God, what does this fucker WANT?!" I say, clearly frustrated. "Hey- calm down." Amber says as she walks towards me. I throw my phone to the ground and breathe heavily, "Hey- Hey, look at me." Amber says as she holds my hands, looking down at me. "That's it." She says as I breathe in and out slowly. "Good girl." She says as she brings me closer to her. "I fucking hate this." I cry into her hospital gown. "I know baby, I know." She says as she rubs my back and holds my head gently. "I fucking hate it."

808 words 😛😛
horny fuckers H1gh_0n_Cr4ck bellssalsa