Part 21: Void

Ghostface POV
I give her one final stab in the chest, I look into her eyes as I wipe my knife infront of her as she seems to die slowly. I look over to Sidney who seems to be knocked out cold. I turn my head quickly and run out of the area as I hear police sirens, Sidney doesn't know who I am and Gale Weathers is fucking dead. I run into an alleyway and take my costume off, putting it into my bag. I look around and open a trapdoor which opens a hideout where I can not be found. I goto my room and clean off my mask, making sure to get every blood splotch and stain out. I look at my knives and start to scrub with soap, cleaning them off better. I lift my knife up in the air and watch it shine. "Beautiful." I admire my knife. I get a call and stop what I'm doing, picking it up as I see it's from my other partner. "Did you finish the job?" They ask. "Yeah, Sidney's alive but she doesn't know who I am. Gale is de-" I get cut off by my partners yelling. "I told you that the main objective was to kill SIDNEY." They say angrily. "I know, but I-!" I get cut off once more. "Nope. I told you to get Sidney and I would get Gale!" I roll my eyes. "Well it's not my fault that you were too distracted with-" I get shushed immediately. "SHH! I'm not in a safe area you know, I'm around people." I hear them breathing heavily. "Yeah, whatever. When do we attack next?" I ask, a long silence of thinking passes until they speak up. "Well we have to kill Sidney along with the others now, since your dumbass fumbled." I groan. "Will you just fucking give that up?!? I killed an original, what did you do?" I yell into the phone. "I flipped the rest inside out, you got one kill and you act like it's all that. Seriously?" I click my tongue. "Okay?! Well guess who didn't kill a fucking O G!" I get closer to the phone. "Guess who hasn't even gotten two kills yet." They say. I roll my eyes and turn on the TV, flipping to the news channel to see my achievements on FOX. "Are you watching the news? Are you fucking 40 or something..?" They say softly. "SHHH! I'm watching what they say about MY kill." I annoy them and get comfy as I watch.

""A Both Gale Weathers and Sidney Prescott were attacked at 9:48 PM, which wasn't even an hour ago. But lucky enough paramedics arrived on scene just in time to save..both of the originals from the 1996 Woodsborro Massacre."

I look in disbelief on the TV. "What..?" I say softly. "You failed to kill BOTH OF THEM?!" My partner says softly, but with anger in their voice. "That's not fucking possible, I stabbed that bitch in the throat and the chest." I say as I look up at the TV once more.

"Officials say that Sidney was knocked out cold by a knife handle, or some..metal object, and Gale was stabbed exactly 32 times, once in the neck, and twice in the chest. It's a miracle that the book writer is still alive."

"My fucking god, why do those bitches always cheat death?!?" I say, slamming my beer on the table which caused it to shatter into pieces. "

"Gale and Sidney are now being transported to the nearest hospital, and police are on the lookout for the psychos involved in all of this."

"Turn that shit off." My partner says.

"Sidney Prescotts feedback on the whole.." The tv fades into the background noise as my partner yells.

"TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" They yell. I turn it off by pressing the off button on my remote and I sigh. "God, just fucking listen to me next time." They say. "Whatever, I'm gonna goto sleep. Go fuck yourself." I say as I hang up. I goto my room and plop onto my bed, just laying there and thinking for a while before finally falling asleep with a smirk on my face.