Chapter 32: Big News

What Big News could possibly be happening?

It's been three years since I got married to Sting and believe it or not Jellal and Erza got married last year and already have a kid, her names Scarlet Fernandez.

Natsu and Lucy's wedding is in early spring, because that's when Lucy's parents got married.

Gray and Juvia got engaged a week ago and are already talking about what the name of there kids are going to be, or maybe that's just Juvia.

Mira and Laxus have been dating for about a year now and I can see a propose in the near future. Lisanna had come back from the dead magically after the Edolas incident but that's a story for another time. Anyways Elfman and Evergreen don't want to admit they're dating but it's totally obvious they are.

Wendy and Romeo just started dating a little bit ago and I don't think they plan on getting married anytime soon which is fine by me they're still too young for that.

Levy and Gajeel got married two years ago, Gajeel actually asked her out the day after my wedding. The two have a a son named Jake and a little girl named Ariana. They were two of the cutest things on this earth, however Scarlet did like to give Jake a hard time. Like mother like daughter.

Finally Sting and I, what can I say we've been so happy, though he decided he wanted to stay in Sabertooth I'm not mad. I'm glad he's found a place he love like I love Fairy Tail. I was freaking out at the moment though.

Why you ask?

Well it could be the fact that I found out I'm pregnant and have no idea how to tell Sting.

I don't want him to hate me or not want to child, but I don't want him to not find out till I go to give birth.

So I've decided to go to the girls of Fairy Tail.

"Hey Crystal why did you call all of us here?" Lucy asked as we sat in my apartment.

"Well I have some big news and I don't know how to tell Sting." I said quietly.

"What?" Levy asked and I smiled at her.

"I'm pregnant." Squeals of joy came after that.

"But how come you don't know how to tell Sting?" Erza asked concerned.

"Well what if he doesn't want a kid..." Mira touched my shoulder.

"If he loves you he will love your child." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks Mira, he's so busy all the time I hope he can visit soon."

*a week later*

I was sitting at the bar drinking a smoothie when the doors of the guild opened and Sting walked inside.

"Hey where's my beautiful wife?" He said and everyone laughed pointing towards me. I smiled and got up.

He rushed over to me and picked me up spinning me around.

"Hey princess how are you doing?" I smiled brightly.

"I'm doing great and there's something I have to tell you." He set me down and looked at me confused.

"And what's that?" I blushed lightly.

"Um... well what you think of having a baby?" He looked at me with a shocked look.

"Wait are you saying that you're-? Are we going to have a baby?" I nodded and waited to see his reaction. "That's fantastic! Hey everyone I'm going to be a father!" I blushed as he yelled it out to everyone.

"Wait Crystal you're pregnant?" Gray asked and I nodded gently placing a hand on my stomach. He walked over and gently hugged me. "Congrats." I smiled and looked at Sting who was looking at me with that same look that he had the day he proposed to me. I didn't know what that look was then but now I do, that look was the look of love.

"I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Then I can teach them everything I know about magic." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you think about is magic?" He came over to me and kissed me lightly.

"No I think about my amazingly beautiful wife, who I love more than life itself."

I couldn't possibly be happier in these moments. I hope one day I can show my child who their grandmother is, but until then I'm content with the life I've had in Fairy Tail.

My adventures may be over for the time being as I start a family with Sting, but I know a new one is about to begin as my child gets ready to come into this world and this crazy guild.