Chapter 6: Raven

No this is not where she's coming in sorry haha XD

I woke up a little later and as I looked around my eyes fell on Igneel and Darktrisia talking to Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Lucy, Lily, Gajeel and Levy.

My anger towards Darktrisia flared once again and I sat up about to pounce on her.

"Don't even think about trying, Crystal." An icy sting appeared in my arms. I looked down and saw ice covering my arms. "If you play nice with Darktrisia I'll let you go." I clenched my teeth.

"Never!" A sigh.

"Darktrisia, you better explain or else." I struggled as Darktrisia came towards me.

"I don't remember anything from training Raven! Why?!" I glared at her trying to break the ice on my arms.

"If you'd let me explain, look Raven... she was a fragile little girl when I found her or you I should say, however as we trained she became something dark and twisted."

"How?"

"She started messing around with forbidden dark magic, she destroyed an entire town. Killed anyone she saw, then made the whole world forget about the people and the town itself. I erased your memory of it because I knew you'd feel responsible. Crystal, Raven deserved everything she got... whether you like it or not..." My body froze.

"She killed... innocent people...?" Darktrisia nodded. "She fought you didn't she? That's how you got the scar on your shoulder." She frowned.

"Unfortunately, that's the last time I saw her... She ran away soon after that." I shivered.

"I can't believe she killed innocent people..." My arms were numb as Glacius cracked the ice off, but I hardly noticed.

"I'm sorry I had to tell you this way, Crystal." I looked at the wall unable to look at any of my friends faces.

"We all have our dark secrets..."