Chapter 21: Chloe, The Light Dragon Slayer

Luke and Laxus are ready to find the Light Dragon Slayer, Chloe with the help of Luminesa!

The two dragon slayers might be in for a surprise when they meet her though...

Laxus's POV

"So Luminesa, what's Chloe like?" Luke asked from next to me. It was weird being with the 1st generation Lightning Dragon Slayer.

"She's very nice like Wendy and Lily, however she is very cautious so she might attack us before we even have a chance to talk." I looked at the calm natured girl in front of us.

"Seriously? That's some paranoia..." A sigh came from her.

"Yes, but that's because of what happened to her parents..."

"What happened to her parents?" I asked almost worried to hear the answer.

"Her brother killed them..."

"HER BROTHER?!" Luke said shocked and I just stared at the white haired woman as her shoulders sagged.

"Yes he was being controlled by Zeref... though Chloe doesn't know that so please don't mention it to her. I care about that girl more than my own life..." We all fell silent for a minute.

"We promise we won't tell her the truth." I said and she smiled back at us.

"Thank you I appreciate it." I took the scenery in and realized we were by the Blue Pegasus Guild.

"Hey is Chloe in Blue Pegasus?" I asked.

"I believe so." Well this made everything a lot easier.

"The guildhall is up ahead." I said and we walked towards the guildhall, everyone turned and looked at us as we walked inside.

"Why Laxus it's been so long since I've last seen you. You've turned into a handsome young man." Bob the Blue Pegasus guild master called from the other side of the guildhall.

"Ugh... hey Bob can we talk to Chloe?" I asked.

"M-me?" I turned around and looked at a girl who looked about 14.

"You're the Light Dragon Slayer?" She nodded shyly.

"That's me."

Luke's POV

Chloe was so fragile and shy. Was she really going to be of any help.

"We need to talk to you Chloe." Laxus said gently. He must realize she's fragile too.

"O-okay..." We went and sat at one of the empty tables.

"We need you to come back with us." I said quickly.

"Why?"

"Because of a war that is about to take place." Luminesa came in.

"That voice... L-Luminesa?" She smiled at Chloe.

"Yes it's me my little Light Dragon Slayer." Chloe was hugging her across the table in a second.

"I've missed you sooooo much!" I watched the tears stream down her face.

I guess I really wasn't the only one who suffered when the dragons vanished.

Luminesa's POV

I've missed this small child, she has really grown over the years.

"We really do need your help Chloe. All the dragon slayers across Fiore are going to be coming together." She smiled brightly.

"Does that mean Saffron and Azure are going to be there too?" I nodded, I had forgotten that I introduced her to them.

"We should get going." Laxus pushed off the table and rose from his seat.

"Right." We got up and she looked at Bob, the guild's master.

"Master I have to go with them, I'll be back as soon as I can!" Bob smiled, he was a very creepy man.

"Be careful sweetheart, come back safe."

Well we finished what we came to do and now it's time to go back to the guild.

"Luminesa, who are these two?" Chloe whispered in my ear and pointed to Laxus and Luke.

"This is Laxus and Luke they're both Lightning Dragon Slayers." She gasped as the two turned and smiled back at us.

"I thought there was only one dragon slayer of each element?"

"I'm a 2nd generation dragon slayer, I wasn't raised by a dragon."

"Then you can't call yourself a dragon slayer!" She yelled and stopped. "You're just like my brother, he called himself a Darkness Dragon Slayer, but he wasn't he was just a faker and a killer..." I saw the tears glimmering in her eyes.

"Chloe... please calm down. I know what happened all those years ago still hurts but taking it out on Laxus isn't the right thing to do." She frowned and looked at Laxus.

"I'm sorry..." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't mind." We started walking again and I continuously looked at Chloe, she seemed to have calmed down and was talking to Luke.

Please don't let Zeref tell her the truth please...