Chapter 11: Natsu VS. MiraJane

Fire Dragon Slayer vs. The She-Devil!!!

Natsu's POV

Well guess I'll have to beat Mira if I want to win this thing. It's going to be pretty tough seeing as Mira is S-Class and "The She-Devil".

I slammed my fists together and grinned.

"Yeah, I'm all fired up now!" Mira smiled and then turned into her She-Devil form.

"Ready Natsu?" I nodded and I jumped in the air towards her.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" She dodged it and swung her tail out at me sending me down to the ground. "This is going to be a tough one."

"You can do it Natsu!" I heard Lucy's voice behind me. She's right! I can do this.

"Secret Dragon Art; Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!!!" My most powerful dragon slayer technique headed straight for Mira and hit her dead on.

I cracked my knuckles and grinned at Mira who was on the ground coughing.

"You alright Mira?" She looked up at me and then rose to her feet.

"I'm not done yet Natsu." I froze and she grinned changing back to her She-Devil form. "Time for you understand why I earned the title She-Devil." She attacked me using her Satan Soul powers.

"Ahhhh!!!!" I yelled as I was knocked back into the ground.

"Natsu you have no hope of beating me just give up." I wasn't going to give up that easily.

"Never... I WILL BE THE STRONGEST MEMBER IN FAIRY TAIL!!!" I jumped up and let my hand flame up. "FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!!" I punched Mira down to the ground and she changed back to normal, she looked like she was about to cry.

"I can't believe I lost." She cried out.

"Hey big sis, you did great you haven't disappointed anyone." Elfman said walking over to her and picking her up.

"Thanks Elfman." She said smiling shyly.

"The winner of the match is Natsu Dragneel!" Guildarts said and grinned at me.

I put both my fists in the air and yelled a yeah before going to the side with Erza and Gray.

More of the fights happened in a blur but finally Grays name was called.

"The next match will be between Juvia and Gray!" Guildarts called out and Gray headed out with a sulk.

"Great I get to fight her..." I grinned and snickered.

The Stripper vs. The Stalker.