Chapter 26: Where is Zeref?

The dragon slayers and Fairy Tail wizards are ready to attack, but there's only one question and that is: Where is Zeref?

After the training sessions were over all my dragon forms disappeared back inside me. My body was exhausted from the strain of having all my forms out at once.

"Hey, you feeling alright?" I heard as two arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"I have a war that's about to start and I have to train an army of dragon slayers so no I'm not feeling alright. I'm stressed, I'm scared and I just want this all to go away..." My frustration started to turn to tears.

"Hey, don't cry. You know how much I hate seeing you cry. Everything will be alright, we'll win." I turned and buried my face into his chest and sobbed.

"I don't want to lose my family in Fairy Tail and the Dragon Realm, I don't want to lose the dragon slayers I raised, and I don't want to lose you..." He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him.

"You're not going to lose any of us. We aren't going to die." I pulled away from him and looked away.

"You don't know that, you have no idea what Zeref can do..." I walked past him and into the guildhall right as Levy jumped up.

"WE FOUND ZEREF!!" Everyone froze and gathered around the three wizards. I walked over and pushed my way through the crowd.

"Where is he?" I asked determined to get this over with.

"He's somewhere near someplace called Oracle." Lucy said standing up next to Levy.

"Of course... Oracle... the one place... chosen by the Gods..." I muttered as I looked past everyone and at the wall.

"What do you mean the one place chosen by the Gods?" Freed asked.

"Oracle, is named after something handed down by the Gods. There's a legend that surrounds that town. A woman who was believed to be the daughter of a God brought peace and prosperity to the land. Flowers bloomed, plants and crops grew, until one fateful day the woman mysteriously died... everything changed in the town. Everything died. It was so bad that the people began to sacrifice young females to the Gods in exchange for their crops to grow. They did this for many years before a glowing light bathed over the land and from the heavens a oracle was said to have been sent. That's how the town received its name." I explained.

"What oracle was sent?" Wendy asked coming to my side.

"A girl by the name of Aphrodite. She was named the Goddess of Heaven and Hell. She's also said to have been the other half of Zeref." Everyone fell silent.

"The other half of Zeref?" Gray said.

"Yes. She developed the good qualities and was believed to be a saint. She helped the land and once again peace and prosperity returned. However Zeref didn't like that his other half was helping humans when technically the two were born from desperation and sadness, so he apparently sealed away his other half inside himself... she hasn't come back for centuries..." I finished the story and felt dizzy.

I couldn't go back to that place. The beginning of the Age of Dragons started there as well.

"Crystal there's something you're not tell us still." Erza said looking at me sternly.

"You're right. That place isn't just the start of Zeref, it's the start of the dragons as well... it's where the outbreak of Drago-Blood started." I looked at the other dragons and saw they looked just as pale.

"If I had known that he would have chosen Oracle as the battle ground I might not have come." Jake said and looked away from us.

"It doesn't matter we have to go. We can't just let Zeref destroy the world." Willow said and I nodded.

"She's right. Now that we know where he is let's go."

It's time we brought the fight to Oracle, to the Beginning of Everything!