Chapter 7: Fairy Tail Tournament

So the time to see who is the strongest member of Fairy Tail is underway!!!!

A week passed since I was told about Raven's dark history. My mind always wandered to her, so I decided to help Master Makarov and Guildarts-who was home for the time being- judge the tournament.

"Aww! You're not competing!?" Natsu complained and stomped his feet like a four year old.

"Get over it Natsu, I have too much on my mind to pay enough attention during this tournament." I walked away towards Guildarts.

He touched my head gently.

"Everything alright kido?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know anymore Guildarts... I don't know..." I sat down next to Master at the judges table.

"This Fairy Tail Tournament will now commence! Fairy Tail members gather around for the first battle!" He called out to the guild members and the people who had heard about the tournament and came to watch.

"This tournament will show who in Fairy Tail is the strongest member so without further ado the first battle will be between Lucy Heartfilia and Wendy Marvell!" I called out.

"Lucy and Wendy?!" Gray said shocked.

"Master decided the matches." I said looking at Master Makarov, who had a sinister smile across his face.

"The battles are final!" He said and I gave Guildarts a is-he-insane look. He shrugged his shoulders.

Lucy and Wendy took their places on the battlefield. This was going to be interesting.

"The rules for the match are simple, the first to either faint or give up loses!" Guildarts explained and signaled for the two to begin.

A Celestial Mage against a Sky Dragon Slayer, no doubt this was going to be fun to watch.