thirty-four

Billy

My world stopped for a second, had she been living with these thoughts for the past few days?

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I felt my heart break.

"Now tell me why the fuck I would cheat on you." I spat out, sounding harsher than I intended.

y/n

"What?" I asked

He was becoming angry and I regreted even bringing it up.

"I fucking didn't." he spat out, "I would never hurt you." he continued

I still was far from convinced because of his behavior.

"I don't fucking know anymore." I spat out with the same attitude that he was giving me.

"Now you fucking listen to me, I didn't fucking cheat on you Y/N." He scoffed and I could see him realise that he shoudln't have responded this way. 

I took a step back and I could hear him whisper,

"Don't."

He sighed and took a step towards me.

"I fucking love you, I would never fucking hurt you Y/N." he sighed as he took a step towards me. 

I wanted to talk to him about it but it seemed that both of us were not ready to do so.

"I'm sorry that I said anything, please leave." I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek

"What no?" He said as he took a leap towards me and grabbed my hand.

"I am not letting you go Y/N." He said

"You have to, we're not ready to talk about it." I whispered

"No. I am not leaving Y/N." He replied as he held my hand now.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet.

"Please." I heard him say softly.

I looked up at him and I could see a tear.

As much as I hated this conversation, it seemed like it had to happen now.

"Eddie showed me a picture." I sighed in defeat. I wanted to understand it.

"Well you're Eddie is full of shit." He laughed

"You were at the party and I was at the D&D campaign." I said as I tried to make some sense out off all of this.

Billy

I would not leave her even if she forced me out now. I needed her in my life and I was losing her.

I was recalling the events of that evening in the hopes that something could allign. When all of a sudden everything fell into place.

"That fucking asshole." I scoffed

I ran back to the window and got ready to leave when she grabbed my hand making me stop in my tracks.

"Don't go." She whispered

"I was fucking set up." I replied, I had to make Munson confess so she could be with me again.

"Please tell me what happened." She said

I wanted to go to Munson and fucking murder him but she needed me now.

I explained everything to her that happened at the party, from how I was lured to the party and how Munson's friend group stopped me.

"I knew that it was fucking weird that they just stopped in front of me." I sighed

"Munson must have set them up to do it." I scoffed