five

y/n

"Walking to school huh?" Eddie said while smiling at me

"Wasn't the original plan, Billy kicked me out of his dumb fucking car." I responded while kicking away some rocks.

Eddie stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to respond. 

"I didn't know you and Billy were a thing." Eddie said reluctantly

"We definitely aren't." I mumbled

"So he wouldn't mind if I drove you to school?" He asked me while smirking.

"He probably would mind and get pissed." I replied 

"If u wanna piss off Billy that's fine with me." He said while holding out his hand for me to grab.

If Billy wanted to act like a dickhead so could I. I grabbed Eddie's hand and hopped on his motorcycle. "I didn't know you drove one of these." I said while checking out the bike.

Eddie started the motorcycle and we drove off, the feeling of the wind in my hair was amazing. I had to hold Eddie so I wouldn't fall off and it didn't look like he minded it. Eddie didn't drive as fast as Billy and there was no loud music blasting into my ear, we turned around a corner and I could see Hawkins High. 

What I also saw was Billy leaning on his car with a cigarette while his friends surrounded him, he kept on looking at the entry way but didn't pay much attention to the motorcycle. I don't think he realized I was sitting behind Eddie.

We entered the parking lot and Eddie parked the motorcycle, he held his hand out for me to grab so I could get of easier and I took it. Only then when Billy scanned over the parking lot again his blue eyes locked with mine. I could see he looked at Eddie and then at me again, he shook his head while laughing. He began walking over to me and Eddie while yelling, "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Eddie you have to go." I said, trying to shove him away. Eddie turned around and saw Billy stomping our way as well. "I think I'll stay." He said, he now stood in front of me.

"Get out of the fucking way freak." Billy yelled at Eddie

Before Eddie could do anything else Billy had pushed him out of the way, "And we're gonna have a nice fucking chat aren't we?" He spat out. He grabbed my arm harshly and began walking away with me. "Jumping from guy to guy are we Y/N?" He said while still pulling my arm.

"Hargrove leave me the fuck alone." I continued,

"Incase you forgot, you kicked me out of your fucking car." 

Billy had sat me down on a bench while he stood in front of me, "Don't ever go to another guy again or we're gonna have a problem." He said

"Just fucking ignore me Billy." I said as I rolled my eyes.

He did not seem to like this, before he could say anything I spoke up again

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT." I yelled while I stood up.

"YOU. KICKED. ME. OUT." I yelled again

"SO YOU'D REALIZE YOU'D NEED ME." He yelled back even louder.

"Fucking ignore me Hargrove." I said once more, ignoring what he just said.

I expected Billy to explode but instead he walked away "Fine, as you wish." he scoffed.

I walked away confused as to what just had happened. I looked around I and could see people staring at me. I looked over to the way Billy went and saw him disappear behind a corner, I followed him since I still had to go to the entrance.