twenty-seven

y/n

"Billy is so fucking hot, but that Munson guy has something, don't you think?" Carol asked while deep in thought.

"Please stop." I said which made Carol laugh,

"Oh come on." She snickered

"I heard you're not going to the party?" She asked

"Yeah sorry about that." I replied

"All good, no worries." She smiled.

We had mathematics and Carol and I tried our hardest to answer the questions, the only thing we learned was that we had to study more for the test.

The day seemed to go normal for once, this was until break time, as usual.

"You're still going to the party right?" Tommy asked Billy

"Of course." Billy replied while he made eye contact with me. His eyes shot above my head, someone was standing behind me.

"Wanna join our table and talk about the campaign?" Eddie asked.

I was interested to know what the rest was planning so I stood up but Billy did the same thing. It was silent for a few seconds because no one knew what was going on.

"Well let's go." He said

"Only Y/N." Eddie scoffed as he grabbed my arm.

"Can't do." Billy said unbothered.

Billy was already walking to the other table, I had never seen Tommy so confused before.

Defeated Eddie walked with me, Billy was standing and waiting for me to sit down. Eddie put some of his stuff away so I could sit down next to him. As I was about to sit down I got shoved the other way.

"I'll sit here." Billy said smiling

Eddie was giving him the most dirty looks while the rest of the table looked very confused. I couldn't blame them, I had no idea what was going on either.

Everyone was uncomfortable and the only one that seemed unbothered was Billy.

"Don't let me stop you all, please continue." He said confidently

"Don't forget Y/N, come earlier to help me set up." Eddie said which made Billy roll his eyes.

"I'll pick you up." Eddie continued

"I'll meet you after the campaign." Billy stated.

No one else said a thing, it was a battle between the two of them to see who could piss off the other more.

I had to do something.

"So Vecna has an Armor Class of 23 if I'm correct?" I asked to anyone that was willing to respond.

"Yeah he does." Dustin sighed

"You have a potion making kit right Lucas?" I asked

"Yes, why?" He replied

The group seemed less tensed when the conversation finally started, 

"We have to make advantage potions to even have a chance of hitting him." I said

"Good idea!" Dustin yelled,

I was ignoring both Billy and Eddie, they were the only ones not joining the conversation since they were too busy pissing each other off.

I felt Billy's arm go around my shoulder, I turned over to look at him and he just smirked. I was not going to participate in this, I shook his arm off and went on with the conversation. My action made Eddie smirk this time.