nine

y/n

Billy turned around towards his room letting me know that he did not want to continue this conversation, but I did.

"Trust me, you'll see me try." I laughed

Billy snickered and turned back around,

"Oh will I now?" He asked sarcastically.

"You really think I'd let you even try?" He continued

"I'd let you watch." I stated while winking

"You're gonna regret doing anything stupid Y/N." He said while walking into his room, not paying any attention to me anymore

I turned around and opened the front door, "See you at the party." I replied as I left his house.

Billy

She walked out and that's when I noticed the huge headache that I had. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed an advil, my mind began to wonder about what she had said. If she was really going to try and fuck another guy tonight I'd have to make sure that everyone knew she was off limits.

I walked to my room again and sat down on my bed. I had to get my mind of this shit. I stood up, grabbed a dumbbell set and started working out. I don't know how much time went by but it must've been a few hours because Max got home.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink and Max began talking to me.

"You look annoyed." She said

"Leave me the fuck alone." I snapped back

She rolled her eyes and went to her room. I took a sip of my drink and I began to think about the party, I wanted to get drunk tonight but more importantly, I had to keep my eyes on Y/N.

y/n

I ate dinner with my parents and there wasn't much to be said. My dad was enjoying his new job and my mom loved the peace and quietness of Hawkins.

"Your dad and I are going to the Wheelers tonight." She said

I knew she was implying something.

"Would you like to join us?" She continued.

"No thanks mom, I'm going to a party tonight." I told her.

My mom wanted me to befriend Nancy since she was friends with Karen and she felt like it was her job to make my social circle grow.

"Mhm alright, maybe next time." She said.

We finished dinner and I went to my room, I wanted to take a shower so I turned on the water. I went in and I felt the warm water hit my body, I got flashbacks of Billy pushing me against the wall while pounding into me which made me roll my eyes.

The problem was that I couldn't keep my thoughts from wondering over to him. No matter what he did or said, my mind always went back to him. I needed a distraction tonight and I was going to make sure that I had one. If Billy couldn't just fuck and ignore me, I'd have to find someone else.

Before I went over to Tommy's house I had to do some school work. I sat down at my desk and looked out my window. I saw that the lights in Billy's room were on, he walked past the window not knowing that I was staring at him. I closed my curtains, not wanting to see him again.

My plan was to go to Carol before I went to the party but she told me she was helping Tommy set up. My parents were already at the Wheelers so I was home alone, and since I didn't have my license yet there was no one to take me.

 A thought popped up in to my head and I let out a small laugh.

I walked downstairs to the phone and I grabbed the piece of paper that Eddie gave me, I dialed the number and it rang.