thirteen

y/n

I turned to look at Billy and I could see he was serious, he wanted to be my boyfriend?

"I'm not joking." He said

My mind went blank for a few seconds. I knew what was happening, if I said yes I would become one of Billy's two weeks girlfriends. So I knew what I was going to say and I also knew that Billy would not like it.

"For two amazing weeks right?" I said as a rolled my eyes, it was no secret that Billy did not do long relationships. Billy was a toxic and jealous asshole, and no one liked him, so why was I sitting here in his car.

Billy

She was avoiding my gaze and I felt ridiculous sitting and waiting for her to respond. Normally when I asked girls this I wouldn't care about the answer, it was always yes. But this time it was different, I wanted her to say yes and I actually cared about her answer.

"I have no intention of it lasting only two weeks." I said while I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. I opened a window so the smoke wouldn't get stuck in the car.

She let out a long sigh and looked at me,

"I just don't know Billy." She said 

I scoffed, "What? You're too busy fucking Eddie?" I said, knowing that it wasn't smart

"Excuse me?" She said offended

"Do you want me to?" She asked

"Don't you even fucking try." I scoffed

"You're behavior is the fucking reason why I don't know."  She continued as she tried to open the car door.

"Listen, when we date I'll be by your side, and you'll be next to mine. Not next to some random fucking guy" I said annoyed

She laughed at me, "When? You mean if." She snickered as she was still trying to open the door, but it wasn't budging.

"Stop fucking around with the car door Y/N." I said while I grabbed her hand.

I put out my cigarette and grabbed her chin so she would look at me, "I don't mean if." I said annoyed

She looked at me in disbelief,

"And then what Billy?" 

"We date and then what? We're happy?" She laughed

"You suddenly won't be a dickhead anymore?" She asked

"Why the fuck do you even want to date." She continued

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OKAY." I yelled.

She looked at me with a with a surprised face as she shuffled back in her seat.

"What do you m-" She tried to ask

"I SAID I DON'T FUCKING KNOW." I yelled again

"When I'm your boyfriend I can beat up the guys that try and fuck you" I said

"YOU ALREADY DO THAT NOW." She yelled

"JUST LET ME FUCKING TRY." I yelled back as I opened the car door.

y/n

He unlocked the car door and walked out to the nearest shop, I had the option to get out of the car but I stayed. 

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the headrest, Billy was giving me the biggest headache. 

This had been the second time he asked me out, if you could even count the first time for asking.