eight

y/n

I woke up the next morning rolling over to Billy's side, to my surprise it was empty. I knew he wouldn't have gone downstairs since my parents were home. I checked the bathroom and he wasn't there either, all of his clothes were gone except for his denim jacket. 

I looked outside and saw the blue Camaro standing on his driveway, did he just go home? Maybe he didn't wanna risk my parents seeing him. Questions kept on popping into my head but I knew that I should stop worrying. I didn't think it mattered that much, maybe he finally decided to follow the demands of our deal.

And if anything, I'd see him tonight at Tommy's party.

I wanted to go out today and I thought it would be fun to go to pool, I got dressed and ate some breakfast. My parents were sitting in the living room, they looked calm so I didn't think that they had seen Billy this morning.

The sun was shining and the sky was blue with no clouds.

"Before you go to the pool could you pick up a movie that your father and I rented?" My mom asked me, "Yeah sure." I replied

I was wearing a summer dress with my bikini underneath it, I walked outside and closed the door behind me. The sun was shining so I put on my sunglasses, I had packed a bag to take with me to the pool. 

It took about 15 minutes to walk to Family Video, from there it was an extra 5 minutes to get to the pool. 

Billy

My head hurt from all the alcohol I drank last night, I was sitting in my room looking out of my window. My head was spinning with thoughts and I didn't know what to do, I kept on thinking about her. More alcohol would probably do the trick to make me forget, it always did.

I stood up and walked to the fridge to grab myself a beer, Neil was fishing and I didn't know where Max was. I looked out the window for just a second and I saw Y/N walking outside in a sundress, she looked unbothered by the fact that I wasn't in her bed this morning.

Where was she even going dresses like that? I hated myself for wanting to know, why the fuck couldn't I just ignore her. 

Just because we weren't together didn't mean that other guys could try.

I got dressed and walked out the door with a cigarette between my lips.

She was walking towards the center of the town, not minding her surroundings. A guy walked past her and actually looked back to check her out. 

"Fuck off dude." I said bumping into him, making him turn around again.

y/n

I reached Family Video and opened the door, it wasn't busy at all. Probably because no one wanted to sit inside and watch a movie, except for my parents. I walked to the counter and a girl with short hair was standing behind it.

"Hi, my name is Robin how may I help you today." She said with a big smile on her face.

"I'm just picking up a movie for my parents." I replied

"It's under the name L/N." I said

"Ah yes, Police academy." She said, she walked to the back to grab the movie and then I saw a head pop up. "Steve?" I said

"I thought I heard your voice." He said while giving me a big smile.

"Going for a  swim?" He asked me

"Yeah, it's super hot outside, I feel bad that you two have to stay inside here." I responded

Robin came back with the movie in her hand and handed it over to me.