twenty-eight

y/n

Billy did not seem pleased with having to drop me off at my own house,

"Let me come with you." He said

"My dad is home." I replied, I wasn't going to tell my parents about Billy until I knew for certain that he wasn't an asshole anymore.

"Come to mine?" He smirked as he grabbed my thigh.

"You just don't want me to go to the campaign." I laughed

"I know." He said, not defending himself.

"So how about we just stay over at my place?" He asked

"I promised I'd be there Billy. I said as I opened the door.

I wasn't sure if I'd see Billy before Eddie picked me up so I said bye just to be sure.

"See you tonight?" I asked

"Most definitely princess." He said as he pulled me towards him, he lifted up my chin and placed a kiss on my lips.

A part of me was curious as to what Billy was planning on doing at the party, but I knew that if I'd get worried It would flatter him.

"Don't do anything too crazy tonight." Is something I could have said, instead it was Billy.

"You're telling me to not do anything crazy?" I laughed

"You never know." He snickered as he pulled me into him again.

"I'll see you afterwards right?" He asked

"Yeah of course." I smiled and I could see Billy let out a sigh of relief Was he really that worried about Eddie?

Billy

She left and I immediately knew I couldn't go to the party, I was in no mood to get drunk or to not be here when she returned.

I wasn't planning on telling her about my idea, she would think it was ridiculous and make fun of it. I didn't care, I was already stressing now and I knew it would be even worse at the party.

If I stayed home I'd be here when she got back and even more important, I could make sure that Munson let her be.

I was trying to change for her, that's why I even let her go to the campaign again after what had happened the first time. I knew that If I stayed the way that I was now she'd choose me. I had even thought about waiting outside for her to be done but I felt like that would piss her off.

I looked over at her window and I could see her sitting at her desk, I wanted to see her before she left so I got up and walked to her. 

I tapped on her window and she looked up in shock,

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"Wanted to see you." I winked, hoping she would get my idea.

"I'm busy with school work." She said as she rolled her eyes,

"Do you even study or pass your tests?" She asked

"You don't think I'll graduate?" I laughed which made her shrug.

"I'll be fine." I replied

She sat down on her chair and focused on her work again, letting me walk around her room.

"Don't you dare grab another one." She said when she saw me standing with another picture of her.

"I'll have to make some myself." I stated which made her roll her eyes again.

I wanted her attention but she was too focused.

"I'm thinking of only wearing a leather jacket to the party." I said and I could see her stop writing.