twenty-two

-extra TW: abuse-

Billy

I started walking after her not wanting her to leave.

"What do you mean goodbye?" I yelled as I reached for her

"Let go." She said as she brushed my hand from her shoulder,

"Get the fuck back here Y/N." I spat out, I had to talk to her.

She did not seem to listen to me, she was entirely unbothered by my efforts to reach her.

"Stop fucking walking." I scoffed as I ran after her

"I want to fucking talk to you." I said

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE Y/N." I yelled out,

This time she stopped in her tracks and turned her head around to look at me.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asked

"To fucking talk, so get back here" I sighed

She let out a long sigh before walking back my way, her eyes were still puffy.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hoping that she would want to sit and talk.

"Get to the point." She scoffed

"Get in the car it's cold here." I said, she was holding her arms and I could see that she was freezing. She followed me to the car and turned on the heater.

It felt good to see her sitting in my car again, I hadn't realized I started to miss the small things like this, moments passed and not a word was said from her, she was waiting for me to speak.

"Why were you with Munson inside longer than the others?" I asked

"That's what you're going to ask? You've got to be kidding me Billy." She said as she reached for the handle.

"Fine my bad." I mumbled, the timing probably was bad but I did want to know why.

"I meant what I said Y/N." I continued

"What? About you loving me?" She laughed

I nodded.

"If you're expecting me to be delighted you're wrong." She continued

Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I wanted not love me back? It was frustrating because I couldn't simply change her mind. 

If she just loved me back there would be no problem at all, maybe at one point she thought about the feeling and I just ruined my chances.

I knew very well that I had been making up excuses to validate the choices that I made when it came to her. It was clear not that I only wanted her and that I wanted her to need me.

"Eddie offered me something." She suddenly said while I was deep in thought

I knew where this was going.

"He would make me forget you." She said as she rolled her eyes and laughed at the idea.

He finally made his move, just like he told me he would.

Y/N didn't know it yet but Munson was a dead man walking.

"Hm okay." I replied

"You going to do it?" I asked her while I knew very well I would do everything in my power to stop it from happening.

"Who knows." She sighed

"Did you-" I tried to ask but she cut me off.

"We kissed." She said as she turned her head away from me.