fourteen

y/n

Billy had no eye for me anymore, he wanted to punch Eddie but more importantly, he wanted to know why Eddie was always around me.

I tried to intervene between the two again.

"Get away from me." He said without looking at me. 

I grabbed Billy's arm wanting him to release Eddie, he quickly grabbed my shoulder and looked at me.

"Don't you fucking intervene Y/N." He spat out as he pushed me away.

"What are you doing here Munson?" He asked

He held Eddie up against the wall but Eddie did not seem to care, he was enjoying this entire encounter. This was because he knew that he was not to blame for the fight this time.

Eddie was not looking at Billy, he was focused on me and this made Billy even angrier.

"Stop fucking looking at her." Billy spat out

Eddie must've seen the worried look on my face,

"It's fine." Eddie mouthed, he turned to look at Billy and was finally able to explain himself.

"If you actually listened to her you would know I came to apologize." Eddie said trying to get out of Billy's grip.

Billy's eyes quickly shot to mine trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. 

"It's what I've been trying to tell you." I said annoyed.

Billy was focused on me so Eddie took this opportunity to push Billy's hands off of him. Billy didn't care for it, he was making sure there were no secret glances between Eddie and I.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm,

"Don't you fucking try me Y/N." He said while putting some strands of hair behind my ear.

It was silent for a while until Billy thought he had something smart to ask.

"So you weren't gonna fuck?" He asked

Eddie bursted out laughing at his question

Was Billy serious right now?

"Billy what the fuck." I spat out

"Have some fucking faith in me would you?" I said. It was obvious to me that if I started dating Billy his jealousy would become worse.

I walked to my bed in annoyance while Billy took a seat in my chair, leaving Eddie standing in the middle of the room. With two hands in his pockets he started tapping the floor with his shoes.

"So you two are a thing now?" Eddie asked me, curious to know if he still had a chance.

"No we aren't." I replied in an instant and I could see Eddie let out a sigh of relief.

"Yet." I heard Billy whisper under his breath. I decided not to comment on it since I didn't want Billy to get pissed again but I saw Eddie role his eyes at this comment. 

"Are you going to fucking apologize or what?" Billy asked Eddie, It was obvious to me that Billy wanted Eddie out of my room. He must've wanted some time with me alone but there was no way I was going to let him stay.

Eddie turned to look at Billy who had folded his hands together while leaning backwards in my chair, it looked like he was ready to enjoy a show. And I knew that Eddie would gladly give him one. Eddie walked over to me and gave me a small smile,

"Should we kiss again?" Eddie suddenly asked leaving me with a shocked expression. I turned to look at Billy and I could see he was about to start a fight.