thirty-three

Billy

Munson was biting his nails and avoiding my gaze,

"Fucking answer me." I spat out

"Everything was fine before she went with you." I said

"And all of a sudden she changed her mind?" I continued

He tried to leave but I took a step towards him which made him stop moving.

"What the fuck did you tell her?" I asked, if he wasn't willing to answer I'd gladly beat it out off him.

"I didn't tell her anything." He said, now looking up at me to look more confident.

"I find that very hard to believe." I snickered

"You find it hard to believe that she left you." He smiled

"More confident now are we?" I asked

He had changed his entire behavior in a matter of seconds.

"If you're not willing to tell me I'll gladly ask Y/N myself." I said and at this he sprinted away, I tried to grab him but he was too fast.

The first thing that came up in my mind was Y/N, Munson was definitely going to take her with him.

I quickly followed him and looked around the room, I could see the two of them together and Munson was whispering something in her ear. His eyes shot up to mine and I could see him start to panic.

Y/N was shaking her head but he grabbed her arm and pulled her along with him.

Seeing Munson behave like this meant that I was right, I finally felt relieved after doubting myself for such a long time. He had done something to take her away from me, and I would do anything to get her back.

Munson was holding her hand tightly as the ran out of the house, I tried to get to them but the people on the dance floor were pushing me side to side.

"Come dance Billy!" Some of them were yelling

"Get the fuck off me." I spat back, I just had to get to her.

Before the door was shut I could see her turn her head back, our eyes instantly locked and I could see the confusion on her face. If only I could explain what was going on, that she had been lied to.

When I finally got to the door they were ready to leave, my car was surrounded by a group of guys and when I finally got them off Y/N was nowhere to be seen anymore.

y/n

Eddie had pulled me of the dance floor and explained that we had to go home, he supposedly had forgotten to do something important. I could have believed this but when I saw Billy trying to get to us I doubted it.

From Eddie's usual safe driving skills it now seemed like Billy was driving. I had to hold on extra tight to make sure I didn't fall off.

"Why were you in such a hurry?" I asked as I got off the motorcycle.

"Had to do something." He mumbled

"So it had nothing to do with Billy going after us?" I asked and he let out a long sigh.

"Fine." He sighed

I was waiting for an explanation but Eddie wanted to get inside first.

"He was telling me about how he was going to make you love him and then break your heart again." He scoffed

I wanted to believe Eddie but I was so confused, Billy had came up to me at the party and was saying all these things. One of them was lying and I didn't know who, on the other hand, Eddie had the picture for proof.