she's not alone

(Asif's pov)

When she called, she sounded scared and terrified, I went out and was on my way home but then I saw an unknown number, at first I wanted to ignore it but something told me to pick up and when I did I heard rahma's voice, when she cut off the call I became more worried.

She sent me the address, and soon, I was speeding off while praying to God that everything was okay.

It kept on raining nonstop, and for a minute, I started to think if something really horrible was going on.

Soon, I made my way to a busy street, I arrived in front of a house that felt seriously eerie.

Looking at the environment, I got alarmed. What was rahma doing here in the first place?.

I knocked on the door, but there was no response, and that didn't help, I opened the door, and it was locked.

The next thing I knew, I was already trying to break the door open. After multiple tries, the door opened, but once I saw the view of the living room, my heart sank.

I saw a broken piece of glass, there was blood on the couch and torn pieces of clothes.

Fuck! What happened here?.

I started shouting Rahma's name, but there was no response, just silence, I desperately looked around trying to find her, and then I saw a trail of blood.

Ya Allah, please keep her safe, please.

I followed the trail with heavy footsteps, it was terrible because I just realized that I fell in love with a black girl I met a few weeks and bearly talked to but sometimes you don't have control over your feelings.

Today, I realized that I might have lost her.

Next thing I went through the back door and then i saw more blood.

I had to admit it, I was scared not because of the blood but because of the fact that it could be her blood.

I was still searching when I heard a scream, and the next thing I knew, I was running towards where I heard the scream.

My steps hastened when I saw a figure of rahma in a pool of blood.

My heart shattered as I ran to her, hoping and praying that she was okay.

Just as I reached her and called her name, she fainted.

I didn't care about the body I saw next to her, I carried her bridal style and rushed towards my car.

Her breathing was out of control, and her body kept shaking nonstop.

I gently laid her body on the back seat and made my way back home.

When I arrived I didn't care to park my car, I couldn't fucking think, something was definitely wrong with her, her clothes were stained with blood but she wasn't bleeding which I thank Allah for.

I quickly rushed into the house while calling my mother's name.

"Ummi!, Ummi!" And soon I saw her coming out of the kitchen with Aleena.