chapter 16 ~ I am not ok~

Socks P.O.V

Why did this have to happen to Blaza out of anyone he has been thru so much now this. This is ridiculous.

"Socks, are you ok," Oof asked me.

"No, my ... you can hear that later, but Blaza is now a puppet, and he can't control what he does it is all Umbra," I told Oof he doesn't know we are dating no one does and that is probably the best.

"Wait, are you dating Blaza? You kinda just made it obvious you could have just said my best friend, and we could have never known, " Joocie said to me.

I ignored him and stuck my middle finger at him.

"So you do," Oof yelled.

"Yeah, and it's not the end of the world that I am," I said to them.

"For how long have you been dating Blaza," Joocie asked me.

"1 and 1/2 months," I told them.

"Wow, and no one knew," Oof said, surprised.

I shook my head.

"I don't want to stay on this topic, so I am going to go on a walk alone," I said to everyone I had forgotten. Specter was even here.

I walked off into the forest. After about 5 minutes of walking, I could hear footsteps in front, like 10 steps ahead of me.

I could also hear the sound of a dragging body. Now I am really scared. I grabbed the knife that Blaza gave me.

It was very sharp, and it was a nice smooth blade and a soft handle. The knife was very lightweight, so I could easily swing it around it was kinda long it was shaped like a helicopter blade..... a Banana Blade.

I swiftly ran toward the sound of their steps.

They turned around. It was Blaza.

I stopped. I didn't even know that the ground was slippery and full of leaves, so when I stopped, I fell backward.

"Blaza, you're ok," I said to Blaza. I didn't even notice I was tearing up.

Blaza put his hand out to help me up.
He pulled me up into a hug. I looked up to him. His eyes were black like a void. He has these lines from the corners of his mouth done he looked like a puppet.

Then it felt like time stopped as Blaza pressed his lips onto my forehead. He lifted his head back up. He backed away. I didn't know exactly know what just happened. But I know exactly what to say.

"You missed," I said to Blaza.

He looked confused.

From my height, I had to pull Blazas head down for a kiss. I jumped up and kissed him.

"Run, it's not safe to go up into that tree. It was the same tree he had fallen off of and gotten tazed.

I didn't even notice he was blushing. I ran over to that tall tree and branch by branch. I jumped up to the tallest one I could get to.

Why did I do that? That was so stupid. I thought. But then I heard a scream.

"How did we get here? Last I checked, we were in Muffin's house," Umbra yelled at Blaza. I could hear the loud slap, and I saw Blaza fall to the ground.

I grabbed my pistol, and I had a clear shot at Umbra. I shot him. That was a mistake. I hit him right in the partial lobe. He turned around and he saw me he had a grim smile as he looked up at me.

Then, in a millisecond, he teleported right in front of me.

"Oh hello Socks so nice of you to join us. I would kill you, but you are a good fighter, so you will be much more useful as a puppet," Umbra told me. He is scarier than I remember.