(last chapter Chapter 44)The truth part 3

Leo's pov
"Maya!?" I yell I sit beside Maya. "Why?..." I whisper to myself,maybe Donnie can help you. I grab her and rush to the lair. "Donnie!" I yell he runs in,he looks at me terrified. "What happened to you both!? What happened to Maya!?" He yells at me. "Something happened,can you help her?.." I ask him "I don't know bring her to the lab and fast." He tells me we both run into the lab. This is all my fault...Donnie places hee on the table he attaches something on her. The thingy beeps. "What's that?" I ask him. "Oh this it keeps track of her breathing." Donnie says,he does stuff. "Is she gonna be okay?..." I ask him,he puts his head down. "I don't know I've never seen anything this bad before...Who did this?" He asks me,I lie about it. "I don't know I found her like this." I tell him,he falls for it. Then I hear screams. "That came from Mikey's room!" Donnie yells,we both run into his room. I see him in the corner crying. "What happened?" I ask,he looks up at me,Raph walks in. "Shadow's gone..." Mikey says,Raph looks shocked. "You remember?.." Raph asks sounding scared. "Yes,now to be lab!" Mikey yells we all run to the lab. That thingy stopped beeping,I run up to Maya. "No...Donnie do something!" I yell at him,he runs over to her. He does things,then he stops. "What!? Why did you stop help her!" I yell at him. "I'm sorry Leo,I was to late....she's gone." Donnie says,No..April,Sensi and Casey run in. "What happened!?" April yells she looks at Maya,she walks up to her. "She's gone guys.." Donnie tells them,Sensi walks up to me. "Who did this my son?'Sensi asks me. "This is my fault.." I whisper to myself,Raph walks up to me. "What did you say Leo?" He asks me. "I did this....I killed her!" I yell and I run to my room and lock the door. I just sit on my bed crying. "This is all my fault." I say,I broke my promise to her. The words keep going through my head. 'I love you Maya,I promise you that I won't let anything happen to you' I broke that promise,I'm not gonna break my deal also. I'm joining the Foot for Maya.  For The girl that changed my life forever.....
That's it the end I put the name because most books I've read don't have the title in it. I'm writing a sequel it's called The enemy (the sequel to ((The girl a tmnt love story)) I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading The girl (a tmnt love story)